一百五十二✔️

Lan Wangji, looked at his soulmate with a rather shocked look on his face when he resolved into killing someone out of nowhere, knowing that he had a reason behind it he nodded not able to look at his wei ying's face through the thick fog to see what he was actually going through.

"Tsk~" wei ying hissed in pain when a sharp wave of pain shot right through his neck, "cut his hand" wei ying whispered rubbing his neck continuously. "what did he do?" Lan zhan asked sensing his soulmates pain when he felt his mark starting to grow sending sharp pain through his body.

"He..." Wei Ying stopped mid sentence to wipe his tears and look at something disappearing into the fog. "Just kill him" wei ying whispered pointing towards the shadow moving furiously towards him. Wei Ying seemed to be struggling with the dull pain in his neck which was soon turning into an unbearable pain as he continued to look out for xue yang.

It was when wen ning had landed right next to him he had pointed out a wound on his neck which was spreading fast, but the weird part was wei ying did not feel anything except for the pain, no side effects or no light headedness.

"Why don't we talk like this?" Wei ying annouced into the thick fog knowing very well that the man was around him.

"Tell me why you did that? I never did anything to hurt you but why are you so desperate to kill me?" Wei Ying spoke watching out for his movements.

"Lan Zhan go! The bamboo moved!" Wei Ying whisper yelled.

Lan Zhan, unsheathed bichen and projected it towards the place where wei ying saw some movements ruthlessly and caught a bloodied bichen back in his hands. When a pained grunt was heard from the alley wei ying let out a satisfied hum and smiled at the sight of the blood.

"The pain you put me through must have not been enough for you" wei ying spoke confusing lan zhan since the man and wen ning did not seem to understand what he was speaking on about.

"Chop his hand off" wei ying whispered pointing at the man who was on the ground bleeding out from his chest.

"You don't know what you're doing right now ,wei wuxian" xue yang, chuckled spitting out blood from mouth trying to get off from the ground to attack him and show him that he was very much alive.

"That kid was going to die or you were going to. You knew that and you still tried to keep it" xue yang chuckled still very much talking as if he was not on the verge of death.

"I don't see how any of that is related to you, why did you kill her" wei ying asked breaking down into tears unable to hold in his emotions anymore. Lan Zhan gasped in horror hearing the truth even though it did not seem to have been explained just a little more.

"What wrong deeds did I do to deserve that type of pain! Can anybody tell me!?"

Wei Ying, flinched when his horrible memories assaulted his mind once again, lan zhan grabbed his hands trying to console him not minding the tears that left his eyes. The only person that mattered to him right now was his soulmate, the one who had put his husband at such a tough spot deserved nothing more but death.

"The esteemed hanguang jun showing so much love and care to the man who killed your child? Must he be so affectionate?" Xue yang teased chuckling along the path he walked towards the man, but before he could take five more steps lan Zhan lunged forward with bichen to attack the man.

"Why did you do it?" Lan Zhan asked the man who was taking his last breaths right now, throwing bichen towards his hand cutting it off separating it from his body earning a scream from him making him fall down on the ground to his knees once again. This time completely under lan wangji's mercy the man for the first time in his whole life had felt fear build up in the pits of his stomach.