一百零一✔️

TW: violence, non-con (not rape) and a lot of blood

Cultivation sect leaders from all over the world had come to attend the meeting which was held in gusu lan sect today. None of them would ever agree but most of the sect leaders had showed up at the gates of gusu just to get a peek of wei wuxian.

The world hadn't gotten a single peek of wei Wuxian nor did they receive any news from gusu lan since the fateful day two months ago, when the most scandalizing news of gusu lan sect was spread ;which was of the yiling patriarch and hanguang jun expecting a child which was spread to every corners of the cultivation world.

"Heir jin? Where is sect leader jin?" Yao sect leader asked the man clad in golden robes when he did not find his dear friend any where.

"Father will be here soon" jin zixuan confirmed and took a seat on top of the linen cushion that was provided to everyone.

"He was caught up on something when we were on our way" meng yao confirmed with a believable smile on his face. Yao sect leader just nodded and settled back on his cushion.

"I'm going to stay here the whole day and craft new talismans!" Wei Ying reassured jiang cheng and lan Zhan who were having none of wei ying's explanation. They had definitely known that the trickster had something up his sleeve.

"You stay here and read some books, that's why he brought you here to the library"

" Read some scriptures and try not to burn anything down" wanyin said and walked outside the library pavilion leaving just wei Ying and lan Zhan inside.

"No mischief" lan Zhan said and kissed his cheeks , wei Ying gave him a shit eating grin and just nodded.

"Yeah yeah~"

"And try not to miss me in that insufferable cultivation meeting of yours lan Zhan" wei Ying replied back playing with the moe ribbon tied around his wrists. Lan Zhan was slightly taken aback but he had just nodded it off knowing that wei Ying had hated those people with a passion.

"Bye bye!" Wei Ying pushed Lan Zhan out of the pavilion and went back inside to read all the dark secrets he had wanted to. He had really appreciated his uncle for finally letting him use the new section of the library since he was not allowed to get inside the forbidden section. Lan qiren had allowed him to read the book of how talismans are made  since he had really wanted to see what exactly they had inside that book Which was very well known.

Lan Zhan on the other side sighed contently knowing that wei Ying wad safe and walked towards the main hall where the cultivation conference was happening.

On the other side the sect leaders were getting frustrated since the lan sect members were taking no name of starting the meeting nor was the person they were anticipating for was present there. 

They let out shocked gasps when lan wangji along with his brother walked inside without making a single sound , which was enough for the sect leaders to know how powerful their presence was.

Lan Wangji clad in his white robes which made the maidens present inside the main hall squeal in joy, especially when the man showed off his huge robe sleeves revealing huge veiny hands. Meanwhile it only took lan xichen one smile to knock the maidens off of their conscience.

Paying no attention to the squeals and whispers the twin jade's went to stand nearby their uncle. The old grandmaster just cleared his mouth and asked them to sit down which they obliged to.

Some of the disciples looked around trying to find wei wuxian but sighed and plopped back on their seats when they did not find him anywhere.

Soon the sect leaders had started talking and expressing their views on the recent increase in the water Abyss monster eating live people to quench it's thirst and some of them formed new ties.