八十四 ✔️

Wei Ying sat at the corner of the library pavilion with a brush on his hand, with an angry look on hi face. One could say and wei Ying quotes 'he looks like a kicked puppy or according to zewu jun a kicked rabbit. ' lan Zhan on the other side had been keeping a watch on him making sure that he was copying the sect conduct properly.

"I behaved! Why am I getting punished now!" Wei Ying exclaimed throwing the brush at the ink pot with a thud, some of the ink splattered all over the sheet making him groan.

"You behaved?"Lan Zhan looked away from his scripture and averted his gaze towards wei ying's table. "maybe." Wei Ying looked away from his husbands sharp gaze and clutched onto suibian.

" Almost setting uncle's beard on fire isn't called behaving, A'xian. " Lan xichen said walking inside the library pavilion with loquats in his hands. "I never asked him to help me release the fire lantern! I am pretty good at it." Wei Ying said with a childish pout continuing to copy the sect conduct rules for the fifth time.

"You almost set your hanfu on fire." Lan Zhan said not paying any attention to his soulmate. Lan xichen chuckled and handed his brother the loquats. "Aren't you my brother in law zewu jun, can I please leave." Wei Ying joined his hands and gave him his irresistible puppy dog eyes.

"That only works on wangji." Lan xichen said and walked away. He let out a deep breath after he left

" almost caught me there."

Wei Ying once again sighed and Started copying the scriptures once again. "did jiang cheng go back?" Wei Ying asked lan Zhan who nodded without looking up. Wei Ying got up and went towards lan zhan's table and sat next to him engulfing him into a hug. 

"What are you reading?" Wei Ying snuggled upto lan zhan's arms and peaked into his book. "scriptures." He blankly replied not pushing him away, rather he pressed a kiss against his cheeks. 

"It's cold, hug me." Lan Zhan didn't do anything for a while. He got up and removed his upper layer of the hanfu and put it over wei Ying properly making sure that he was warm.

Wei Ying giggled at his soulmates overprotective nature, he laid his head on his shoulders after he sat down letting him do whatever he was doing before.

"Finish copying the scriptures." Lan Zhan sternly said flipping through the pages. Wei Ying opened his eyes slightly and kissed lan zhan's cheeks. His ears turned red because of the kiss , lan Zhan chose to stay quiet for a few minutes because of his dumb husband had fallen asleep on top of him.

"Lan Zhan."

"Mn." He looked at his drowsy husband and glared at him. " Don't give me that look. " Wei Ying exclaimed like a triggered bunny. "complete transcribing." Lan Zhan sternly said still glaring at him.

"You know lan Zhan , at times I think why uncle needs that beard, maybe I did a good job yesterday. " Wei Ying scratched his jaws and appreciated himself. He stuffed his nose on lan zhans neck and kissed him.

"He said I'm just like my mother." Wei Ying remembered the day when the old mentioned his mother. ' you are just like her!'

' continuously after my beard. '

Lan Zhan swore he saw wei ying's eyes tear up before he saw an evil glint take over it. "About the scriptures I completed it." Wei Ying said cuddling closer. Lan Zhan nodded letting him do whatever he wanted.

"Your uncle must really like me, he didn't utter a single word after I set his beard on fire." Wei Ying laughed really loud remembering th old man's face. "that's because he passed out." Lan Zhan said and glared at him once  again.