一百六十七✔️

An anonymous letter was received by each and every single sect leaders of the cultivation world, with alarming things transcribed in it. To Lan wangji's plight his children had been missing over the past two days, which he had just assumed was a night hunting taking a long time.

"I'm sure that it's that man playing another game with us" Wei Ying murmured under his breath stretching his limbs feeling himself grow livelier by time.

"I wonder what the twins are doing right now?" Wei Ying wondered jumping around the jingshi for no reason.

Meanwhile,

"Mama! Get me out of this shithole!" Jingyi cried out hitting the boy who he was tied up with. Jin Chan who he was tied along with had already been wounded enough by the boy he was tied up with, now even his ears had started hurting.

"I should have known why you call papa by his name" Sīzhuī whispered looking at his brother who was going hysteric at the moment. Screaming his Papa's name wasn't the only thing the young master did, lan Jingyi even resolved into kicking the people who had neared him.

"Uncle nie! Help us!" Jingyi suddenly called out for Nie mingjue one of his favourite uncle's who was known for his boisterous tone. Sīzhuī let out an irritated sigh and tried to calm his brother down just to be pushed back by the Jin sect heir who seemd guilty as ever.

Meanwhile,

"What will you say if you are in any pain?" Lan Zhan questioned his soulmate in his usual third degree torture of sort tone. Wei Ying sighed for the nth time and opened his mouth.

"I will act like a damsel in distress and call out for my might husband" Lan Zhan's eyes darkened when he said that, shooting him a sharp glare with striking golden orbs. Wei Ying groaned once again and opened his mouth once again,

"Fine! I will tell you", lan zhan nodded satisfied with his answer and walked outside.

The duo were still wondering why they were called to the burial mounds along with the other sect leaders. To find out things all by themselves they gad decided to leave earlier then the other members of the cultivation world.

Whilst, lan wangji was scared about a thing or two about wei ying, the realisation of a certain something hit him like a tidal wave.

In, about a few weeks wei ying's memories will resurface once again.

In, a few months wei wuxian will realise that he is actually carrying a child.

Even though lan wangji's heart soared with joy over the fact that his husband was carrying his child once again. The chances of wei ying never accepting the child or fear taking care of him or her, scared lan wangji greatly.

The thought of wei ying going hysteric when he finally realises, the thought of his beloved not accepting the child.

All of these scared lan wangji.

"Wen ning, have you ever tasted lotus seeds fresh from a lake?" Wei Ying asked his right hand man as they neared their destination. Wen ning shook his head innocently like a newborn child and looked at lan wangji with a nervous look on his face when he realised that wei wuxian had held onto his hands like he usually holds lan wangji's hands.

"Not really, brother wei" Wen Ning said earning a chuckle from wei ying.
"Jiang cheng owns a huge lotus pond in yunmeng, the lotuses bloom at this time of the year too. Lan Zhan and I are going, you should come too!" Wei Ying chirped.

Wen Ning nervously nodded when the look on lan wangji's face darkened. Coming to a halt in front of a familiar place, lan wangji stopped along with wen ning who already seemed to have sensed the fierce corpses.