一百四十一✔️

TW: gore by the end.

"It's him, lan zhan,Mo Xuanyu is the one who cast this curse on me." Wei Ying spoke remembering all the things he had done along with the junior's in the Mo manor.

"What do you mean? Mo Xuanyu has been locked up in his pavilion the whole time, I have heard that the man is mentally ill" lan xichen spoke from what he had heard a few days ago when he had sent the juniors away for the nighthunting in mo manor.

"It's the people of mo sect who happen to be sick to their minds, that man seemed perfectly fine to me. They had apparently locked him up because he liked men and the fact that he happens to be guangshan's illegetemete son" wei ying argued back with his brows furrowed in anger.

"He was acting weird when I met him, he seemed to by infatuated by the fact that I happen to be the yiling patriarch" wei ying spoke remembering how he saw a certain glint on the man's eyes when he had just jumped in front of him.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Jingyi exclaimed Standing in front of his papa who was about to get attacked by that mad man. Wei Ying frowned at his sons words and pulled him back to look at the man who had a hell lot of makeup on his face.for someone who had already looked so pretty without it.

"Don't mind him, he's always like this" wei ying nervously said and helped the man to get off the ground who seemd to be looking at him with hawk eyes at the moment, almost as if he had found something or someone he had been looking for decades.

"Are-are you the yiling patriarch?" He asked not minding the scratches he had attained on his hand whilst getting up with the help of the older man. Wei Ying nodded with a confused look on his face before he smiled when the realisation hit him.

"Don't you think we look similar" wei ying exclaimed showing his children the uncanny resemblance between them with a huge smile on his face. Jingyi ans Sīzhuī nodded realizing how much the men looked similar.

"You! Get back Inside!" The man who seemed to be the not-so young master of the mo family screeched ok top of his lungs when he saw the Ill man out of his room.

"Wha-?" Wei Ying stopped mid sentence when the man ran away from him.

"They had apparently thought that the man had seduced his own brother" wei ying spoke with a bitter look on his face knowing that it had to be a lie. Lan Zhan on the other side wad trying to figure out why wei ying had to be the one who was put at the stake for something as trivial as a revenge.

"I am supposed to avenge on behalf of him, 'pparently supposed to kill the ones who betrayed him" wei ying whispered pressing his wounds carefully to see if it hurt him as much as it did before.

"We need to track that Mo Xuanyu down" Lan Xichen spoke swatting wei ying's hands away from his wounds who looked infatuated with the fact that his wounds looked cool. Lan Zhan nodded pinching wei ying's ears to stop him from touching his wounds.

"He sacrificed his soul for me" wei ying said getting off the seat to leave the pavilion unable to believe the trouble he had just landed himself into. "someone just died for me and I have no idea why" wei ying spoke eyes furrowed in confusion not knowing how any of this made any sense.

"Just who are you, mo xuanyu?" Wei Ying whispered not understanding how the man had gotten his hands into such a forbidden and a resentful trick which might end up in a complete disaster.

Lan Zhan had followed him back to jingshi as he pranced around talking to himself most probably finding ways to get rid of the curse without taking any revenge.