七十三✔️

"so what are you doing here?" Wei ying's eyebrows furrowed in a questioning manner. "just wanted to check on you." Lan Zhan kissed his cheeks started transferring some of his spiritual energy to wei Ying.

"I know what that means lan wangji." Wei ying snickered pulling away from the hug with a cute huff. "wen qing sent you here right?" Lan Zhan nodded and looked away when huaisang and wen qing entered the cave.

"Wei gongzi you can continue we have seen enough." Huaisang said and hid his face behind the hand fan. Wei ying pouted but soon fell into a fit of coughs which made him sound like a dying hen. Lan Zhan immediately tried pulling him closer but wei Ying just flinched away from his hold.

"No need." Wei Ying coughed with his fists balled up. Lan Zhan frowned when wei Ying pushed him away but did not give he stood next to him trying to find the perfect moment to transfer his spiritual energy to him.

Wen qing on the other side trailed behind wei Ying with a smooth pace and smacked two needles on his back with 'thwip' sound produced.

Wei Ying gasped in pain and threw up some blood. He looked at wen qing and pointed his fingers at her shakily taking a deep breath he said . "y-you wench!" Lan zhan immediately caught his falling body and adjusted it on his shoulders.

"Would you like to try something else young master wei?" Wen qing said with a smirk and showed him two needles. Wei Ying opened his eyes and looked at the scary needles; feeling his eyes widen wei Ying clutched his hands onto lan zhan's robes tightly hiding behind him for some protection from the scary needles.

"N-no that's fine." Wei Ying stated with a stutter making wen qing bark out a laughter after a very long time. Wei Ying stared at her with a blank look before falling into a fit of coughs once again.

"Hanguang jun you might have to change his bandages again." Wen qing said wiping her sweaty forehead, huaisang on her side just nodded staring at his bloodied hands.

"Fine fine I'll leave for now." Wei Ying said when lan Zhan pulled him away from the duo by his sleeves. "you don't need to be so aggressive!" Wei Ying exclaimed clutching onto lan zhan's robes giving him pouty look along with his legendary desperate bunny look making lan Zhan groan.

"Don't look at me like that." Lan Zhan said with a straight face trying to restrain himself from pouncing at his soulmate. Wei Ying must really like testing his waters right now because he had apparently thought of it as a damn challenge to tease him.

"Don't. Even. Try." Lan zhan said in a deep voice making wei Ying shiver and part away from his hold. "Aiya~ don't be such a fuddy duddy now lan Zhan." Wei Ying said in a teasing tone pulling his sleeves.

" Mn." Lan zhan said and walked faster leaving an evil wei ying behind him. "Slower!" Wei Ying said stopping lan Zhan at his stance.

"mn."

After reaching jingshi lan Zhan pulled wei Ying and threw him on the bed.... Well gently. "Robes off." Wei Ying nodded and removes the upper layer giving a view of his bloody abdomen.

Lan Zhan frowned when he looked at the deep gash mark and went to the other side of the room; opening the drawer to get a fresh set of bandages for his clumsy soulmate.

"So clumsy." Lan Zhan said with a straight face looking at a sleepy wei Ying on the bed.

"yeah yeah lan Zhan"

"You are going to marry this clumsy idiot." Wei Ying said with a shit eating grin making lan Zhan smile at just how adorable wei Ying was.

"Mn."