四十七✔️

' Xian Xian, how old are you? ' a sixteen years old yanli asked her brother. Wei ying grinned at her eating his fruits 'xian Xian is three years old. ' she giggled at her brother's cuteness and pinched his cheeks.

' and shijie promises to never betray A'xian. '

' shijie loves you Xian Xian. '

'that was all a lie wasn't it. '

' shijie will never betray you Xian Xian '

' will never betray Xian Xian. '

' betray. '

' wei Ying. ' lan Zhan pulled his soulmate by his hands and kissed him.

' wei Ying I love you. '

' shijie promises. '

'will never betray Xian Xian. '

'lies... '

"Lies." Wei ying bitterly said his body was completely paralysed from head to toe. It had been around four hours since they had left him in this room all alone.

Wei ying felt his thoughts go haywire the memory of his shijie telling him that she will never betray him constantly plagued him.

"Lies." He once again said " I hate you jiang yanli." Tears Cascaded down wei ying's face unable to to take the betrayal the correct way.

It pained him thinking about his shijie. It was too late he couldn't do anything now he couldn't save the wen remanents he couldn't save wen qing and wen ning.

He hated himself for causing all these problems.

' they have declared a war against us to get you wei Ying. '

' they have labelled you as the yiling patriarch. '

' kill yourself wei Wuxian! '

' go to hell! '

' brother wei if there is a next time I will take you to caiyi town.' wen ning said smiling at the paralysed boy.

He felt the numbness in his body slowly leave him gasping for some air wei Ying jolted upwards.

" I will kill you." He said darkly grabbing onto chenqing tightly. He did his best trying to stand but his legs constantly wobbled making it harder for him to walk.

He shakily stood up with the help of the stick near him and started walking towards the portal which led to jingshi. There were no tears sticking to his face right now.

It was just anger... pure anger. Who was jiang yanli to him anymore? She was nothing but a traitor to him not his shijie. But a traitor.

He hissed in pain when he tried to straighten his back. "Argh!" The pain he felt right now was unbearable, he felt like his spine was breaking into pieces.

Reversing a paralysing spell was impossible. But , wei Ying had done it and the result of it was pain....horrible pain.

The pain didn't bother wei Ying it was the betrayal and the loss of trust which hurt him.

When he had gotten outside jingshi he had noticed that there were no discipled around him.

He Frantically rushed outside the cloud recesses to see that even the guards who used to stand outside were gone.

"No no no." Wei ying anxiously muttered under his breath. Where were they!? Did they leave him?

The realisation hit him like a rock , when he realised that all of them were at the nightless city at the moment.