一百二十二✔️

Tw: Birth, blood, cursing and profanities

"Why can't the baobei come out already!?" Wei Ying was frustrated and by that lan wangji meant very frustrated. The baobei was already a week late sending the heavily pregnant man over the edge again and again.

"Maybe the baobei doesn't want to know how bitter this world can be" wen qing said in a hilarious tone pissing the already angry rabbit even more.

"Cut the bullshit wen qing! It would take me less then ten seconds to kill you if only I wasn't as fat as a penguin right now!" Wen qing laughed and just shrugged it off when mianmian was ready to argue with the angry man.

Lan Zhan sighed and picked his soulmate with ease in his strong arms and carried him back to jingshi. "it's cold you shouldn't be out at this time" lan Zhan spoke covering wei ying's snow covered hair with his huge sleeves.

"I was checking if the baobei was ready to come out or not" wei ying grumbled hiding his face on lan zhan's neck.

"Why can't the baobei come out already! I'm suffering here" wei ying's muffled voice cried out making lan zhan's robes wet with tears. Lan Zhan looked at him with a frown and continued walking not wanting to anger his husband anymore.

How was he ever going to tell Wei Ying that the baobei might not be due for another week!?

"Rest" lan zhan gently put Wei Ying down on their shared bed , wei ying on the other side just struggled adjusting his huge baby bump and faced his side to get more comfortable.

"There is no way that one baby can weigh so much" Wei Ying said in awe and poked his tummy where the baobao just kicked. Lan Zhan had a gentle look on his face before he sat down next to wei ying to cuddle with him.

"You can't cuddle with me, just look at my huge stomach!" Wei Ying cried out missing the way lan Zhan used to cuddle with him before. But, now Wei Ying couldn't because of his tummy!

Lan Zhan paid no attention to his words and little cries rather he just cuddled him from behind and rested his calloused palm over wei ying's fluffy long hair.

"If the baobei is born within the next two days I will stop drinking for the next two years" lan Zhan gave him a bewildered look and thought just how much his poor soulmate was eager to meet his child and stop feeling this uncomfortableness.

' like that will ever happen.'

"Mn" lan zhan ran his hands through Wei ying's hair and tummy massaging it in the process, to make Wei Ying feel better even though it didn't work much.

That night,

After everybody had fallen asleep , wei ying woke up feeling thirsty in the middle of the night. "I'm thirsty" he whispered under his breath and got off the bed to get some water.

"Ouch~" wei ying hissed when he felt some pain from the bottom his stomach and sat back down immediately when it got worse.

"Lan Zhan, wake up" Wei Ying pulled the man's white robes harshly when the pain got worse. The man jolted up and immediately looked at wei ying who was on the edge of their bed.

"It's definitely not kicking this time" wei ying whispered in a strained tone , lan Zhan engulfed wei ying in his arms and watched him curl into a little ball.

"It hurts!" Wei Ying groaned in pain and tightened his hold around lan zhan's waist. Lan Zhan panicked knowing that it was time and picked Wei Ying in his arms to rush outside, just to stop mid-way when he realised that there was a snow storm happening outside.

"Aah!" Wei Ying screamed hiding his face into lan zhan's robes unable to bear the first contraction. Lan wangji summoned a butterfly messenger from his robes and sent four of them out to alert the healers and his brother.