一百六十六✔️

TW: suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, angsty. Wei Wuxian isn't fine.

Jin guangyao, had left more than two hours ago after inquiring about wei wuxian and apologising for the mistake he had made. It was better then said that lan xichen let the man go without creating any problems or creating a rift.

"Why isn't it healing, lan zhan?" Wei Ying asked in a meek tone once again. The stab wounds were once again bleeding hence wei Ying had to remain seated in one place whilst lan wangji does all the work for him.

"You were poisoned wei ying, you need to rest as much as you can" Lan Zhan said setting bichen down next to Wei Ying chair. Clearly, the man had dodged the other part of the question since he did not desire the thought of fighting off fierce corpses raised by his angered husband.

"God, I'm so pathetic" Wei Ying murmured under his breath as he curled up into a ball. The chair he sat on surprisingly didn't break when wei ying moved around like a nesting duck.

He stared at the lotus pond and slightly smiled when he saw the lotuses blooming. It looked pretty, the lotuses blooming might have made him happy, but, the snow on ther other side had just ruined everything about the day.

"You aren't" Lan Zhan sternly said caressing wei ying's overgrown hair. The younger just groaned and curled his hands around bichen's tassles.

Seeing that the younger had taken a great interest in playing with the tassels, Lan Zhan, decided to leave bichen with wei ying without getting alarmed over it and walked away to get wei ying some soup.

"I'm so useless" Wei Ying murmured wiping his tears with his fists. The hold around bichen's tassels loosening at some point which resulted in it dropping on the hardwood floor.

"Wei Wuxian" The dangerous voice whispered into the shell of his ears freaking him out. A voice so dark and deep that Wei Wuxian slightly gasped.

"Just how useless are you?" The voice whispered near wei ying's ears. Wei Ying was not driven by fear at the moment, it was almost as if his body was forced to be paralyzed head to toe as he stared at the familiar place in front of him in horror.

Tens of thousands of people fighting with eachother for one man, hundreds of people dying because of one man.

"Look at that.." The voice whispered to wei ying whose blood ran cold.

"I liked it better when you were driven by insanity" Wei Ying shuddered away from the voice and stared at the ground, it was muddy and filled with blood.

"Hey, grandma, wake up" wei ying begged hugging the limp body to his chest.

"Wake up" wei ying said falling down to the ground next to his younger self.

"Tch~the dead don't wake" Thw voice whispered with so much malice that wei ying held onto his hair trying to rip it apart.

"Please, wake up" Wei Ying begged breaking down into to tears.

" Wake up Grandma" wei ying begged trying to touch her limo body. His hands went right through her and his younger self.

"You can't touch them, you will only feel their pain. That is what makes this even better"

The scenario changed almost immediately when wei wuxian broke down into tears unable to do anything to save his grandmother.

"The man you called your soulmate stood against you that day" wei ying shook his head in horror when he saw lan wangji with an unsheathed bichen in his hand ready to attack him with it.