一百七十六✔️

"It's just you and I now.", Wei Ying unconsciously said and ran.

He rested his hands on his belt sash and wailed when continuous pain shot up his body. His soulmate was in pain, that's what the pain he was going through meant.

Wei Ying silently cried and walked away from the inn, the throbbing pain coming from his soul mark increased. The increased pain he felt meant that lan wangji was in as much pain as he was.

He felt discontent in every way possible as he walked through the streets with out anybody with him. He silently wished that this whole thing was a nightmare, as he hoped to wake up next to lan zhan. Not being used to walk on the street all alone, wei Ying at this point did not even care if Jin guangyao set a trap for him to get to him.

' you don't understand wei wuxian! You are dying! Just come back with me!'

' you don't know the damage you are doing to people!'

Shaking his head lightly, wei ying continued to walk towards the Guanyin temple where wen ning was supposedly hiding and waiting for them, well, it was just Wei Ying right now.

Wei Ying was met with wen ning near the side gates of the Guanyin, a place which nobody knew about. It was considerably easy for him to hide there since it was in the middle of the night.

"Brother wei.", Wen Ning scampered towards him nervously and greeted him strangely.

Oh, he has found something. Wei Ying thought simply nodding at him.

"Where is hanguang jun?", He asked hiding behind the corner when he heard some footsteps ascending towards him. Wei Ying stiffened a little and just waved his hands.

"I doubt that he will be coming.", Oh, now wen ning realised that something was wrong. Hanguang jun was always with wei wuxian like a shadow, even wen ning knew about his protective presence behind wei wuxian. It was impossible for wei wuxian to be seen anywhere with lan wangji.

It was like yin without its yang!

"There's a barrier in the main entrance."

The gates of the Guanyin temple were shut tightly. As the night fell, sounds inside the Guanyin temple was becoming even more vocal. Wen Ning and wei wuxian climbed the statue from the back corner of the temple where the barrier was comparitevly low in power.

Wei Ying bit his nails in anxiety when he realised what was happening inside the temple of Guanyin. A throng of candles had been lot inside the temple making it well lit and bright. His silvery orbs went towards the group of monks and golden robed cultivators.

"He's unsealing something.", Wei Ying murmured looking at wen ning who seemed as shocked as him.

His orbs dilated when he looked at a certain white robed cultivator standing amongst the group of monks and lanling jin cultivators.

It was lan xichen!

He wasn't restrained by any of the people inside nor did he look as if he was being held captive. The cultivators and the monks even seemed to be listening to him and paying heed to whatever he said and asked them to do.

"Go get help.", Wei Ying said sending wen ning away to get lan wangji unconsciously. So much time had passed by that wei wuxian couldn't think of his life even revolving without Lan wangji in it.

After, wen ning left wei ying once again started biting his nails and observed the people closely inside the temple. That was when he heard the soul snatching growl from the streets of yunping. Wei Ying almost fell down when his knees almost gave up on him.