一百三十✔️

"you really cooked today, Xichen ge" Wei Ying said as he took a bite of the pork his brother in law had made, for dinner. Lan xichen smiled even though he saw a distasteful look on wei ying's face and offered him the soup he made.

"How come you haven't complained about the sugar I put in the pork yet?" Lan xichen who was hoping for a complain from the younger just received a cheeky grin from him in return.

"I will leave the complaining part for, Jiang cheng" Wei Ying teased finishing the bowl of soup that he had served him for brunch in, Hanshi, the afternoon. Lan xichen smiled at the boy's cheeky grin and just nodded continuing to eat his brunch with him. Lan Zhan had gone to teach the juniors how to catch the water Abyss monster whilst Wei ying stayed back since his dear friend, Nie huaisang was coming today.

That evening,

"Brother wei, whoever made this pork deserves to get whipped atleast a hundred times" Nie huaisang spoke in the middle of the feast, gagging on the very sweet pork that was served to him. Wei Ying along with the twins giggled and continued eating whilst Jiang cheng ate the food without complaining.

Jingyi stopped eating and looked at wei ying who wasn't eating the pork from his plate, rather it was lan zhan who was feeding him. Jingyi felt his cheeks heat up when his father's were having their sweet romance inside the pavilion not outside in private. When he looked at his granduncle he noticed how he did not care at all, it was almost as if he had just given on the couple.

Sīzhuī tapped his shoulders getting his attention and nodded signalling him that this might be the perfect time for him to ask.

"Papa?" Jingyi called out in a sickly sweet tone creeping out Jiang cheng and Nie huaisang, whilst half of the elders knew that the young master really wanted something.

"What do you want, yiyi~?" Wei Ying copied his sickly sweet tone picking up the piece of vegetables with his chopsticks. Jingyi nervously smiled not wanting to attack his papa infront of his uncle's.

"Can I get a dog?" Jingyi asked testing his father's patience before he went ahead to ask the question.

"Over my dead body son~" Wei Ying replied with a sickly sweet tone, the others inside the pavilion burst into a fit of laughter.

"Cut the chase Jingyi!" Sīzhuī whisper yelled at his brother and slapped his shoulders when nobody was looking at him.

"Papa, we want to ask you for something" Sīzhuī spoke this time to his papa, wei ying's eyebrow twitched in a questioning manner before he nodded taking another bite of the pork trying not to gag.

"We want a younger brother" The twins said in a synchronised tone without stuttering and missing a beat, since they had really desired the thought of having a younger brother.

Wei Ying and almost everybody froze after they processed what the twins had just asked. Wei Ying stopped eating and looked down at the low table with a blank look on his face. Not putting his chopsticks down wei ying, continued eating with a now very cold and unseen look on his face.

Wen qing and mianmian froze and looked at wei ying's face which showed nothing but a cold , azure look something never seen on his face.

"Wei gongzi, I'm sure that they didn't mean it." Wen ning nervously said looking at the now gloomy man.

"I'm sure that they were just joking Wei Wuxian" Jiang cheng spoke nervously shooting his nephews a sharp glare before he spoke. 

"Brother wei, you know that the twins have a knack for joking around right?" Nie huaisang spoke signalling his nephews to stop asking that question once and for all behind his hand fan.