七十五✔️

Two weeks had passed by quickly with only one week left for wei ying's wedding. Yunmeng jiang and gusu lan were to send out the invitations in a few days inviting sect leaders from all over the cultivation world.

Jiang cheng was coming to gusu today to take wei Ying back to yunmeng for the remaining week as it was considered a bad omen to meet your groom week before their wedding.

"Wei Wuxian! You are going to be married to that man in a week stop acting like he's dying. Now get inside the damned boat!" Jiang cheng yelled at his overdramatic brother who wasn't letting go off lan zhan's legs at all.

"We lived in the same house for ten months what's the whole point of separating us!" Wei Ying said in a muffled tone and hugged lan zhan's right leg tighter. Lan wangji on the other side stared down at his soulmate who was acting like a child crying over his stolen candies.

"Wei ying, you have lotus pods in yunmeng." Lan Zhan said trying to negotiate. Jiang cheng rolled his eyes at the pathetic try. "oi wei Wuxian I will bring jin ling and make lotus rib soup for you." Jiang cheng finally said with a huff.

" I will give you your suibian back." Jiang cheng said with a grumble. Wei Ying smirked and wiped his tears. "that sounds good." He whispered giving his brother one last innocent look. " Fine I will call nie huaisang too!" Wei ying smirked in victory and got up from the ground.

"Let me just say bye to Grandma." Wei Ying said and ran towards the ancestral hall leaving a shook jiang cheng and lan xichen. "Please tell me that it wasn't the yiling patriarch who ran right now." Jiang cheng pinched his wrists and hissed just to be knocked back to his senses.

"It indeed is the yiling patriarch." Lan xichen said with a smile on his face. Lan Zhan just stood there with a blank look on his face ; clearly not knowing what to say right now. His soulmates brother was currently glaring at him for no apparent reason.

" Wanyin ,why are you glaring at Wangji?" Xichen asked the man. He just shook his head " nothing, just testing him." Xichen cracked up after hearing that. " Very well."

Wei Ying on the other side ran outside of the ancestral hall to say goodbye to wen ning and wen qing. "meet you soon wen ning!"

"Don't make trouble wei Wuxian!" Wen qing said with a gentle smile on her face. "It's yunmeng! I can do whatever I want there!" Wei Ying said from afar as he inched away from her.

"Let's go jiang cheng! I have a nephew to play with!" Wei Ying said as he came running behind his brother.
" Don't get too excited wei Wuxian!" Jiang cheng said as he got on the boat waiting in front of him.

Wei Ying kissed lan zhan's cheeks one last time and got on the boat along with jiang cheng. "Bye bye soon to husband, meet you soon!" Wei Ying said waving his hands at lan zhan.
" Bye bye zewu jun!" Wei Ying waved at xichen who in turn waved back at him with a gentle smile on his face.

The boat started moving since jiang cheng couldn't tolerate wei ying's stupidity anymore.

"Bye wei ying." Lan Zhan said and turned around to walk away when the boat disappeared in the thick fog. "Let's head back wangji." Lan zhan nodded and went back to cloud recesses.

Xichen couldn't believe it in the first place that his baby brother was getting married in a week. He felt proud and happy knowing that his brother was happy and marrying his soulmate not getting married to someone for an alliance or getting into a forced marriage.

He thanked the gusu lan sect rules in which forced marriages and bethroal for alliance is clearly shunned. "Wangji are you ready to get married?" Xichen asked his brother in a teasing tone. Lan Zhan nodded in a determined way making his brother chuckle.