十四

Slightly mature content (nobody is naked though.)

Lan Zhan was quick enough to get on his sword and move towards jingshi. Wei ying had shown no movement his pulse was still very low. His face was pale white and his hands cold..ice cold.

'dont leave me wei ying please' lan zhan thought "please" it came out as a whisper. Lan Zhan carried wei ying inside jingshi he laid wei ying in his bed softly. "Forgive me wei ying" lan Zhan said he had a frown in his face.

Wei ying hadn't consented to this how could he? But his soulmates life was on line here. He quickly pulled wei ying towards him he linked thier foreheads together and said "I'm sorry" he removed wei ying's outer robe which was drenched he put the robe aside.

Lan Zhan had stripped wei ying out of his top layer, leaving the bottom layer as it is . When he saw wei ying's body his breath hitched.. ethereal. Ethereal is how wei ying's body was he was willing to worship it.

The thin waist porcelain skin with a few scars evident. It was like white sand not perfect but ethereal. lan Zhan soon removed his robes and took a blanket with him.

He got on the bed with wei ying he pulled the blanket on top of themselves. Lan Zhan quickly pulled wei ying towards him he wrapped his hands around wei ying's waist.

He hid wei ying's face in his neck. Lan Zhan took wei ying's hand in his hand and transferred some of his spiritual energy to wri ying which would make him feel better. Controlling himself was hard it was his soulmate next to him for crying out loud.

He tangled their legs together so that wei ying was getting warm. Lan Zhan rubbed wei ying's hands continuously.
He could feel it he could feel wei ying's pulse becoming normal. He sighed in relief.

"L-an Zhan" wei ying whispered pulling lan Zhan closer to him. To lan zhan's surprise wei ying hadn't pushed him away or slapped him for having him near like that.

"Wei ying" lan Zhan said caressing wei ying's pale cheeks. Wei ying's eyes were still closed his hands were still cold if not colder. "C-cold lan Zhan. It's cold" wei ying said cuddling onto lan Zhan he felt warm wei ying felt warm.

"Mn I will take care of you" lan Zhan said transferring his spiritual energy. " D-don't leave me please" wei ying said hugging lan Zhan his hands clutching onto his bare back.

"I won't leave wei ying" lan Zhan said "never" lan Zhan said a single tear leaving his eye. " So cold lan Zhan" wei ying said shivering under lan zhan's warm body.

"It will get better" lan zhan said kissing wei ying's forehead. Oh how much wei ying had longed for them.

"I saw someone controlling the ghouls" wei ying whispered slowly opening his eyes. Lan zhan's eyes widened he was angry this had meant that someone was targetting "we will talk about that later wei ying" lan Zhan said caressing his soulmates hair.

" You know I felt a weird pull towards you today on that boat maybe you were correct when you said that you were my soulmate" wei ying said lan Zhan felt happy very happy his soulmate was finally accepting him.

"But I'm a sinner I practice dark cultivation you will leave me" wei ying said fresh tears leaving his eyes. "I won't leave wei ying" lan zhan said feeling bad for his soulmate.

He kissed his cheek once again. He pulled wei ying closer even if it wasn't possible. "You are and will be my soulmate wei ying" he kissed wei ying's soft lips this time. Wei ying gasped feeling the lips one warmth spread all over wei Ying. His face had turned red.

"You are mine" lan Zhan said pulling away from the kiss. "I am?" Wei ying questioned whispering onto lan zhan's ears. "Mn"

"Lan Zhan it's so cold" wei yung said shakily he checked wei ying's pulse it was weak once again. "I will take care of you." Lan Zhan said kissing him once again.