一百六十三✔️

"You must be out of your mind!" Wen qing exclaimed in anger when she heard the very request she hates once again from lan wangji. Lan wangji remained unfaltered by her reaction and waited for a reaction from wen qing.

"The last time you erased his memories he couldn't remember the damned day you got married!"

Wen Qing did not understand why the man was so adamant on erasing wei wuxian's memories so much. The first and the last time lan wangji resolved into erasing parts of wei ying's memories it has ended with a huge catastrophe with all the wrong memories erased.

"You aren't the only one who can help me" Lan Zhan coldly retorted back walking outside the main hall.

"I won't let you erase his memories anymore, lan wangji. You and i sure as hell know that it's about time that Wei Wuxian remembers everything!"

Mianmian pulled her soulmate away by her arms before she could attack lan wangji who stood still near the doorstep completely frozen after he heard the woman tell him that.

"You knew?" Lan zhan asked her in a dreadful tone.

"He asked me if I remembered the day he got married to you." Wen Qing said remembering the exact words wei ying had asked her a few days ago, mianmian frowned at the sight of her wife almost crying.

"When you wanted to erase the memories of the third child the memories of his parents were the ones gone!" Wen qing spat through tears looking at Lan zhan looked as guilty as her. 

"When you wanted to erase everything about the siege the memories erased were most of his days in the lotus pier"

The biggest mistake the wen sect healer had ever made was to erase wei wuxian's memories all those years ago. She could not have possibly predicted how disastrous it was going to turn out to be.

"It's about time that he remembers most of it Lan wangji, and to say that he will realise what you and your brother did to help him just makes me happier" wen qing said angrily looking at wanyin and lan xichen who were now present in the room.

"I don't care." Lan Zhan whispered through his gritted teeth.

"Even if he has to forget me, do it." Lan zhan said eyes glossy yet no emotions evident on his face.

"Wei ying's memories have to be erased"

Lan Zhan spoke for one last time before he walked back to Jingshi. Jiang cheng and lan xichen were left inside the pavilion dumbfounded along with wen qing who had never looked so angry before.

In Jingshi,

Wei Ying was sound asleep in his bed after a large amount of pain inducers were given to him by the healer.

"Master wei had traces of arsenic in his blood, which means that he was either poisoned or he was stabbed with a blade which had traces of arsenic." The healer said taking several needles out.

"The child is more than fine right now." The healer confirmed pulling the sheets over wei ying's cold body. She tilted his neck slightly and Started inserting it in his neck, she looked at the man's face to see if she received any reaction from him.

"He should be asleep for over a week" she said before she left.

Lan Zhan stared at his husband with a frown on his face and sat down next to him. "I am sorry" He whispered holding wei ying's cold hands gently, he felt as if the littlest touches will break his wei ying even though he could fight off a million fierce corpses in a minute.

Lan Zhan pried his shoes off and got into the bed next to wei ying.

"I'm sorry that I promised something like that" Lan Zhan whispered carressing wei ying's soft hair. The soft of puffs of air he let out through his mouth slightly open was enough to let Lan wangji know that his soulmate will be fine in following days.