八十九✔️

"wei Ying!" Lan Zhan caught wei ying's unconscious body in his arms immediately and settled his body on the ground. Jiang Cheng and the guest's near by gasped looking at the unconscious boy that laid in hanguang jun's arms.

"Wake up! Wake up" lan Zhan rubbed his hands desperately trying to wake up wei Ying. "wangji look at his neck!" Xichen rushed towards them pointed wei ying's neck.

Lan zhan looked at the nerve on wei ying's neck which was turning purple and black colored all of a sudden. Wei ying's body shuddered under his hold suddenly and coughed out some blood alarming lan Zhan even more than before.

"Wei ying" jiang cheng bent down and shook his body trying to get something for a reply. Lan Zhan did not push him away nor did he shout at him. Wanyin wasn't wrong when he said that wei Ying wouldn't be able to last for a long time.

"Brother what is wrong with him." Lan Zhan asked his brother for help who in turn just frowned. " I am not sure wangji, just look at those veins. We need to get him out of this place" Xichen pressed wei ying's pale skin which was slowly turning blue now.

"We need a silver pin." A new voice from behind said ,lan Zhan looked up and saw who it was the said man was clad in white robes along with a person who seemed like he was his cultivation partner.

"I'm xiao xingchen." The man introduced himself with a firm look on his face. A young maiden who happened to have a silver pin handed it over to him, he thanked her and bent down to wei Ying was.

"What are you doing?" Lan Zhan swatted the man's hands away when he brought the silver pin near wei ying's mouth. "he might be poisoned." Xingchen said and put the silver pin inside wei ying's mouth.

Lan Zhan looked at his brother with a frantic look after the man said that wei Ying might have been poisoned. Xiao xingchen took the silver pin out of wei ying's mouth and gasped when silver pin had changed its color to black.

"It's poison."

"He has been poisoned."

" There's less time left take him inside." Song lan said lan Zhan nodded and picked wei Ying up in his arms and lead them towards wei ying's old room.

Lan Zhan laid wei Ying on the bed and looked at the man who had offered to help him. He was scared ,very scared when he looked at the horrific changes in wei ying's body , he was turning deathly pale hands so cold that even lan Zhan flinched when he touched it.

"His breathing is erratic." Lan Zhan checked his pulse with a frown on his face. "Qi is deviating." Xiao xingchen said and backed away all of a sudden when wei Ying coughed out more blood.

"Remove his robes." Xingchen said in a calm tone , lan Zhan nodded and undid the upper part of his robes revealing his flat chest which had those similar black and purple veins.

"You can trust me, I won't hurt him." Xingchen reassured him with a gentle smile on his face. Lan Zhan nodded and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"What did he eat?" Song lan asked jiang cheng who had a tense look too
" lotus rib soup." Song lan nodded and went outside most probably to check the vessels.

After a few minutes

Xiao xingchen took a few needles out of his sash and pricked wei ying's neck and chest with it. Lan Zhan sighed in relief after wei ying's breathing had become less erratic.

"That's it, hold his legs for me will you." Lan Zhan nodded and held wei ying's legs not having a firm hold around them , xingchen took out the last needle pricked wei ying's neck with it drawing blood from it.