一百七十八✔️

"Uncle!", Jin ling silently thanked God when he saw his uncle in all his glory in the gates of the Guanyin. Jiang cheng scoffed and glared at his nephew.

"You wish I was your uncle! Weren't you running away just a few hours ago!?", Jiang cheng spat angrily sending the jin sect disciple flying back with his zidian when he came to attack him.

"Oh, if only it wasn't for sect leader jiang!", Jin guangyao annouced merrily as walked away from the the place where they were digging the object out towards Jiang wanyin who was ready to take the man down.

"So, it was you this whole time.", Jiang cheng said enraged. Jin guangyao beamed wide and walked towards Jiang cheng he stopped the disciples by a show of his hands. If stopping lan wangji was easy, then it would be easier to stop Jiang wanyin who was going to lose his spiritual energy any time soon.

"Who would have known that even after so much, he would still show up for his dearest family.", He cooed clearly fake and unsheathed his sword when zidian was unleashed.

He gracefully dodged the flare of zidian with his sword and continued charging forward to attack Jiang wanyin who did not seem to give up.

Jiāng Chéng backed away almost immediately and gracefully got back on his soles to attack Jin guangyao once again which went in vain because of his deteriorating spiritual energy.

"Sect leader Jiang, are you sure tht you are here for you nephew?", Jin guangyao asked, a smug look present on his face as he manipulated the man in front of him.

"Who else would I be here for!?", He argued back. Wei ying's orbs dilated when he saw the familiar hell hound enter the temple with its tongue lulled out.

"Lan Zhan!", Wei ying cried out hugging his chest with his lean arms tightly. His soulmate hummed and wrapped his hands around his waist.

"Hug me!", Wei ying exclaimed burying his head into his chest like his life depended upon it.

"I am hugging you!", Lan Zhan wrapped his hands around his waist with a little firm hold this time and spoke.

"Hug me tighter!", Wei Ying cried out when the loud noise of barks were heard throughout the silent hall.

"I am hugging you tighter!", Lan Zhan said slightly louder which was enough for wei ying to know that he was safe in lan zhan's hold.

"Run, fairy!", Jin ling exclaimed trying his best not to get his dog slaughtered by his uncle. The husky looked at its master with tongue lulled out and ran outside followed by su minshan who was ordered to kill it.

"Kill the dog! It is too intelligent to be left alive.", Jin guangyao said before turning back to Jiang Wǎnyín.

"Let's continue you here shall we?", He asked summoning his guqin without jiang cheng noticing it.

"It doesn't seem like sect leader jiang is here for his nephew. It seems as if he is here out of guilt?", Jin guangyao mocked as he added more fuel to the fire. The presence of guilt even though was present for a few seconds, it was enough for the man to know that he was succeeding.

"Do not answer him!", Lan xichen who understood what he was doing warned jiang cheng. It was clearly not noticed by the man that Jin guangyao has already summoned his guqin to attack.

Jiang cheng scowled, he had enough presence of mind to know that a wave of yang energy came towards him fiercely. He immediately charged forward with zidian and stopped the yang energy, the sound produced the moment when the two lights clashed with eachother made wei ying Slightly cringe.

"Who am I kidding? After what you did I am sure that you regret your life", He laughed with such malice and sarcasm that it enraged Jiang wanyin even more.