八十五✔️

Wei Ying and lan Zhan were taking a stroll around the back mountains after feeding their rabbits. Enjoying the fresh dew which surrounded the atmosphere lan Zhan had held wei ying's hands and walked along with him.

"Why are you gloomy today?" Lan zhan had noticed the not so normal look on wei ying's face and felt concerned. Wei Ying laughed and shook his head "it's nothing lan Zhan." Lan zhan nodded but kept on looking at his husband in case if he had wanted to say something.

Wei Ying had continuously looked at bichen with the exact same gloomy look. They shuddered all of a sudden when they had heard a monstrous sound erupting from the back mountain caves.

"Hanguang jun! Hanguang jun!" The disciples came running towards him in a clearly distraught state. Lan Zhan pulled wei Ying next to him and raised his eyebrows. "What is it?" The disciple caught his breath and looked at him.

"Wen qionglin lost control and went on a rampage!"

That's all it took wei Ying to hear before he rushed towards the cave where he heard those screams from. "Call lady wen." Lan Zhan said and started following his frantic husband.

Wei Ying came to stop when wen ning's fierce corpse came into his view. Wen ning let out a monstrous scream and pushed away the disciple who had tried to tame him. The man hit the wall with a hard collision. The man groaned in pain and ran far away from him.

Lan Zhan and wei Ying looked at wen ning who was going on a rampage right now. Hanguang jun immediately took his guqin out and attacked wen ning with an array of his yang energy.

It was dodged by him with a swift move of his leg. "AAAHH!" He let out a monstrous scream and let out a resent filled array back. Wei Ying pulled lan Zhan away from his tracks and ran towards wen ning.

"WEN NING!" Wei Ying used his spiritual energy and flew towards him he had closed his eyes bracing himself for the attack that was about to come.

Wen ning used his yin energy and pushed wei Ying back before they could come on contact with all his might and energy. Wei ying's eyes widened when he saw his pitch black eyes before he could tame wen ning back to his conscience he was pushed back by the yin energy.

Lan Zhan immediately caught wei Ying by his hands and helped him stand , concerned because of the collision he just had lan Zhan patted his back to check if he was fine or not.

Wei Ying had no time to respond to him , he took out the talismans out of his robes and tried to lodge it at wen ning's back trying to put him into a state of complete paralysis.

Lan Zhan used his spell and attacked wen ning's fierce corpse with it. The said fierce corpse boomed out a thunderous scream and let out another scream pushing away the disciples who had dared to go near him.

Wei Ying had no other choice but to use suibian and immobilise wen ning with it. When he tried unsheathing it he froze on his spot when he has realised that suibian wasn't unsheathing by itself.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan's voice had alarmed him , wei Ying looked out and dodged the attack wen ning had sent towards him. He once again tried to unsheathe suibian just to fail. Having no time to deal with the case wei Ying took out talismans out of his robes and attacked wen ning's body with it.

"WEN QIONGLIN!" Wei Ying screamed gaining his attention. He waved at lan Zhan signalling him to attack him from behind. Lan Zhan nodded and went behind him.

Wen qing was being held back by the disciples when she had tried to jump in between the fight. "Lady wen please stand back." The disciple said holding her back, but she had budged at nothing.