一百二十九✔️

TW: male lactation and smut.

"Mama!" A'yuan squealed taking baby steps towards his papa now known was mama throughout the cloud recesses. The twins had started taking baby steps just a few days ago, with their first words being over a month ago now that they were almost an year old.

Gone were the days when it was just wei wuxian pranking the disciples together,to their disappointment it was the twins and their mama who pranked them together nowadays. From setting robes in fire to tripping disciples the trio had crossed almost all the bounds of playing crafty tricks.

"Yes! Come to papa" wei ying cooed making grabby hands towards his son, a'yuan giggled and walked with shaky legs as fast as he could before he fell on his Papa's arms. Jingyi on other side had thought that it would be a great idea to stay with his father, lan Zhan not knowing that his son had an ulterior move behind which included him throwing up on his father's robe midst of an important cultivation meeting.

"You little troublemaker" lan Zhan whispered as he walked outside towards the back mountains where wei ying was. Jingyi just giggled showing his little milk tooth melting lan zhan's heart in an instant. He gently put Jingyi down so that he could try to walk towards tree under Which his papa sat with Sīzhuī.

"Mama!" Jīngyi squealed as he took baby steps towards his mama with his father protectively holding his little chubby hands. Sīzhuī giggled at the sight of his brother and tried running towards him just to fall head first when both his legs got tangled up together.

"Oh no!" Wei Ying exclaimed rushing up towards his a'yuan and so did Jingyi along with his father when they saw Sīzhuī call down. Wei Ying picked Sīzhuī up and rubbed his forehead which turned red.

"Nuu~!" Jingyi exclaimed pulling his Papa's robes asking him to show him his brother. Lan Zhan felt his heart burst into pieces when he saw how Jingyi almost cried for his brother too. "oh no~ are you hurt a'yuan, look your brothers concerned too" wei yung cooed rocking his body back and forth earning just a small sniffle before he calmed down.

"Good boy, want to walk with Yiyi now!?" Wei Ying asked as he wiped his tears , Sīzhuī just nodded shaking his head the wrong way wei ying just chuckled and out put him down.

Lan Zhan sighed and sat back down with Wei Ying under the tree. "they're growing up so fast" wei ying murmured getting a certain feeling deep inside of him which lan Zhan had thought was happiness.

"Mn" lan Zhan replied resting his hands over wei ying's shoulders, as he pressed their head together watching the twins play amongst themselves. "They haven't eaten yet, I have to feed them soon" Wei Ying whispered resting his head on lan zhan's lap.

After a few minutes,

Lan Zhan felt his ears turn cherry red , as he watched Wei Ying feed their children from afar as he played the zither.

"Ouch~! Ouch~! Don't bite, I forgot that you have grown some teeth now" Wei Ying hissed in pain scolding his hungry children who paid no attention to him and continued sucking like their life depended upon it.

' control lan wangji!' lan Zhan scolded himself and looked away trying not to bat an eye towards wei Ying.

After a while lan qiren had come to the Jingshi to take the twins for meditation something which most of the lan sect newborns did after they crossed ten months. Lan Zhan on the other side had gladly handed the man his grandnephews this time making sure that he didn't break his arms because of their chubby little frames.

"Muahwa~!" Jingyi and Sīzhuī squealed kicking their uncle's face together giggling afterwards."Behave" lan zhan said in a stern tone , the twins immediately stopped to lan qiren's surprise and settled in his arms properly.