十五

When lan Zhan had left jingshi he went to find jiang cheng , wen qing and his brother. He was in luck that he had found all of them together.

When they had noticed lan zhan's presence they got from there places. "Did you hurt wei ying" jiang cheng asked not looking towards lan Zhan.

" No" lan Zhan said "how can I believe you I want to see my brother" jiang cheng said. " Mn" lan Zhan said." Wangji" lan xichen said " brother" he replied.

" How is young master wei" wen qing asked. "fine. His pulse is weak" lan Zhan said. "Why don't we call a physician" lan xichen said." Done" lan Zhan said. Xichen smiled at his brothers overprotective nature.

"The ghouls were controlled" lan Zhan said changing the subject this was even more serious right now. They had tensed in their spots listening to what lan Zhan had just said.

"What do you mean controlled? Someone's trying to kill my brother" jiang cheng asked. " Mn" lan Zhan said he continued walking towards jingshi"wei ying said that last night". Lan Zhan said remembering last night wei ying had finally accepted him.

"Why would someone want to kill young master wei. Don't people admire him" xichen said. " the stygian tiger amulet. People are power thirsty you saw that in jin clan". Wen qing said.

" But didn't wei ying make it clear saying that he controls the amulet and the amulet controls him" jiang cheng said he was getting scared of this now people were after his brothers life.

"Unless" xichen said his eyebrows furrowing he did not want to believe that. "Unless what? Tell me!" Jiang cheng asked losing his patience. " They want him dead" lan Zhan said he had known it the second wei ying had told him about the person controlling the water ghouls.

"He is present in the cloud recesses at the moment. Otherwise he wouldn't have known where young master wei is going to." Xichen said.

Jiang cheng had started understanding the whole scenario now if they kill wei ying they can get the amulet if they take him by force they could only manipulate him. They were greedy for his powers. While some were greedy for both wei Wuxian and the stygian tiger amulet.

They had come to a stop outside jingshi "he should not get to know anything about this" lan Zhan said maintaining his cold demeanour he then started walking again letting them inside jingshi.

Lan xichen had known that behind that cold demeanour there was pure concern in lan zhan's heart.

When they had entered the room they saw that wei ying was fast asleep in a very transparent white robe his chest exposed he looked peaceful. "Um you guys might need a male physician" wen qing said turning red at the sight.

Jiang cheng just nodded quickly trying to get wen qing out of this pickle. She rushed outside trying to get some fresh air. "You could have given him something which was at least not transparent or to loose" jiang  cheng said not minding it since it was his brother.

Lan xichen had wanted to laugh at the moment but he couldn't. "Too big for wei ying it was the only thing which fit him" lan zhan said moving towards a sleeping wei ying.

Wei ying was sprawled across the bed with his arms over his head he looked adorable with the blanket covering him if only his life hadn't been in line they would have cooed at his cuteness.

"His pulse is back to normal" lan xichen said checking his pulse. "Brat almost got himself killed now look at him sleeping like nothing has happened." Jiang cheng said audible for everybody in jingshi to hear.

Soon lan qiren had entered jingshi after hearing what had happened.
"Wangji what is this? How did this happen?" Lan qiren asked concerned looking at how pale wei ying was.