七十八✔️

(play the song)

The day was finally here. The big fat wangxian wedding is happening today. People all over the cultivation world had been talking about this one day for months some for years when they got to know about lan wangji's soulmates existence.

Yunmeng jiang and gusu lan sect had decorated their interior with flowers and red tassels. Exactly how wei Ying and lan Zhan had liked them. Yunmeng was decorated with Chrysanthemum flowers and purple tassels. Expensive , handmade carpets were laid out throughout the sect. Some of the decorative's were even made out of gold!

Dandelions and Lily's were stitched on the carpet with the finest thread one could possibly find all over the cultivation world. It was a wedding one could truly envy.

Jiang cheng had ordered an imperial artist to paint this auspicious day with one of his finest brushes and paint. The yunmeng jiang sect disciples were dressed in a completely different attire making them look even more uniform and perfect for a wedding.

Fire lanterns were suspended all over the sect making the atmosphere more pretty. Fire crackers were burst on the streets ready to welcome the gusu lan sect members who were going to arrive any time soon now.

Wei Ying looked at the mirror in front of him with a gentle smile on his face. He had gotten changed into his wedding robes.

" I'm getting married today." He whispered and stared at his hanfu. It was made up of one of the finest silks with designs loomed in it threads of gold, handmade just for wei Ying. The golden moon and lotus paired along with chrysanthemum flowers stitched along with his sleeves gave him a god like finishing touch.

" Cheng cheng overdid himself." Wei Ying said and stared at all the bethroal gifts he was going to send to gusu. ' a silver spoon? Jade bracelets, gold hairpins and what not.' wei Ying thought staring at those exorbitant gifts jiang cheng was going to gift lan zhan and him.

Jiang cheng on the other side smiled at the beautiful scenario in front of him , everything was perfect so far and he would make sure that it will remain the same way until lan wangji and his sect arrive. He had ordered the disciples to put protective talismans all over the compound which will prevent any evil spirit from entering the sect or the main hall.

A few hours ago in gusu lan,

Lan Zhan had gotten dressed in his wedding robes a few minutes ago with the help of his brother and some of the disciples. He looked at himself in the mirror and admired how his robes looked. His brother really overdid himself otherwise normal lan sect wedding robes weren't this exorbitant or grand.

His wedding robes were pure red dyed with natural and rich colors. His hanfu was a little less long since he was considered the groom. long sleeves descended down his arms had butterflies and flowers stitched over it with one of the finest threads. To match with his soon to be husband's hanfu his brother had ordered people to stitch chrysanthemum and Lily's on his garb with a thread made up of complete gold.

Lan Zhan's belt sash was decorated with pure jade. To finish it off he finally got into his outer robes which was also red and decorated with various designs stitched along a bunny and a moon too when lan zhan had suggested that.

He was given a red forehead ribbon which was also designed with a jade stone on it. ' brother went overboard.' lan Zhan thought staring down at his robes even his hair ornaments had been changed into complete gold ; one of the finest just like his uncle had wanted.

Xichen entered jingshi after a while to check on his brother and to see in his wedding hanfu. Letting out a small gasp xichen smiled at his brother ethereal handsomeness. "You look like a god who has descended from heaven's wangji." Xichen said praising his brothers ethereal handsomeness and the beauty it added to the hanfu.