Forty

Jason's POV

Jason's POV

"We gotta get Zayn out." I said.

After what happened yesterday, I couldn't sleep. I felt guilty for leaving Zayn behind.

Today we decided to call the gang for a meeting.

"We can't do that now, there's no way we'll get away with it." Ashton said.

"Well, what the fuck am I supposed to do?" I yelled. "Let him rot there?" I was losing my shit.

I know what they do to people like us, extremely powerful and dangerous men. They're going to torture him until he rats me out, knowing Zayn,  he never will. They're gonna kill him in there.

"I agree with Jason, we can't just leave him!" Tyler yelled, losing his temper as well.

"How did they even find you? We've been extremely careful. We've been laying low for a long ass time!" Jack said.

"Someone must've tipped them off." Tyler said. "Think about it. That's the only fucking way!" He yelled. It made sense, no one knew about this but us, and De Nucci of course, but why in the hell would he try to fuck this up? This benefits him as much as me, he would have to be a fucking idiot.

"Well, who the fuck did it?" I asked as I looked at the faces of all my men. "Who the fuck did it?" I repeated myself, this time yelling as I said it.

I got up from my seat and hit my fist against the table.

"Why the hell would any of us snitch?" "We're not stupid to get fucking caught."

"Who else has knowledge about this? Nobody! Nobody but the people in this room." I yelled.

If there was a traitor it had to be one of the men in here, and whoever it was, no matter who, is not getting out of here alive.

I clenched my jaw as I took a look at all the faces in front of me, trying to think of who could've turned against me, and why. They know how powerful I am, I could have them killed in a second.

My face softened as I started to feel a pain in my chest.

No.

There is only one other person outside of this room that had knowledge of this. Tyler looked at me, noticing the change of expression in my face, and waited for me to explain myself.