Seventeen

Songs for this chapter:

Falling for You - Jaden, Justin Bieber

angel - Kali Uchis

Body- Summer Walker

Daddy Issues - The Neighborhood

Madison's POV

The next morning we ordered breakfast and ate it as we sat across from each other outside by the pool.

"Oh my god! A kitty!"

"I think he's going to you." He crawled to Justin's side and started walking around Justin's leg, rubbing on him.

Justin looked over at me and laughed.

"Hey little guy." Justin turned to look at him. "He wants my food, what a food digger." He chuckled.

"Give him a piece of your sausage." I said.

"I was gonna save that for you, but..."

I gasped and kicked him under the table with my foot, making him laugh. "Shut up."

He did as I told him and the cat purred while he ate it. Aww! It's so cute.

We finished eating and went to get ready for today. I put on a bikini and wrapped a cover up around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and Justin put his arms on my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go baby

"Let's go baby."

We made our way out the villa and headed down. I think Justin rented out a boat for the two of us.

"You look so hot." Justin said as he walked behind me. "Maybe we should go back to our room."

I laughed and turned around to look at him. "Stop."

"What? I'm just admiring you" he said.

"Well, stop."

"Why? You can admire me as well if you want." He said. I bit my lip and looked down at his body. He smirked and winked at me.

I giggled and said "You make an exquisite view, not going to lie." Which made him laugh.

"Exquisite?" He raised his eyebrows. I laughed and nodded. "Well, i think you're pretty exquisite as well." I laughed and we continued to walk under the burning sun to the pier.