Eighty Seven

Madison's POV

I woke up early in the morning, went for a run and then came back to my penthouse to clean up.

I took a nice relaxing shower and get into some comfy sweatpants, and a small top.

I grabbed my computer and decided on heading downstairs and use my kitchen counter to do some work, it's where there were most natural light in.

As I reached the main floor, the elevator door opened, making me stop in my tracks. A feeling of paranoia and horror quickly took over me. I has y received any visits here in a while, and I wasn't expecting anyone.

"Hey pretty lady." Jason said as he walked in.

"Jason! You scared me." I said as I placed my computer down and went to greet him.

"What are you doing here babe?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you." He kissed my head. "I didn't want to have to wait to see you."

"Jay, it's dangerous you showing up here. Anyone can see you!"

He shrugged his shoulders and said "I'm dead. I'd figured the cops should have their guard down by now."

"What are you doing today?" He asked.

"Nothing really. I just wanted go reply to a few emails, but that's it." I told him, still in his chest, with my arms wrapped around him.

"Think you can postpone that for a bit?" He said as he began go nibble on my ear, showing me what he wanted.

"Mhm..." I nodded as i allowed him to kiss down my neck, making me feel tingles.

"You missed me or you missed doing something else to me?" I said as I threw my head back, giving him more space to work comfortably on.

He chuckled and pulled away from my neck, now running his hands down my sudes until he eventually grabbed onto my ass.

"What?" "You don't want to?" He mumbled in his raspy voice.

I bit my lip and looked up to meet his eyes meanwhile he felt up and down my body.

"We don't have to..." he said as he breathed around my neck, "if you don't want to."

Instead of saying wether I wanted him or not, I grabbed onto his face and connected his lips with mine, kissing him passionately, sucking down on his bottom lip.

He grasped onto my hurt and lifted me up the ground. I grabbed tightly into him and he carried me up the stairs and into my bedroom, laying me down on my bed as we reached it.

He gently pulled down my pants, and took a second to appreciate my underwear. With his face only a few centimeters away from it, he said in his raspy voice "I like your panties."

"Oh, shut up." I blushed and tried to hide my smile. He chuckled and I grabbed onto his shirt, pulling him towards me so I could kiss him again.

"You don't tell me what to do." He said in between the kiss. "Im the boss, not you."

I rolled my eyes playfully and slid my hand behind his head.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He said in the same raspy voice, giving me a stern look.

"What if I did?" I teased, seeing where it would get me. "Are you gonna punish me or something?"

"It wouldn't be a punishment if you like it, wouldn't it?" He said as he grabbed onto my throat, hard but not to the point where he was actually hurting me. "I bet it would only excite you more."