Fifty three

Songs for this chapter:

The hills - The Weeknd

Coordinate - Travis Scott

Dreams, Fairytales, Fantasies -A$AP Ferg

~2 years later~

"Nate! My birthday isn't until Sunday!" I said.

I smiled as I stared at the gorgeous dress laying on top of my bed.

"I know, but I just thought we could do something special this year." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Well, thank you babe." I said and leaned in for a kiss.

"I'm gonna go, I have some stuff to do, but you just relax and get ready for tonight, okay?" "Okay." I said and bit my bottom lip.

I drew a bath for myself after he left, and put on some music to give to.
I closed my eyes and bopped my head to the beat of the song.

Not long into my relaxing bath, my phone rang, interrupting my me time.

I cleaned my hands with a towel and reached out for my phone.

This has to be a fucking joke.

Jason is calling you

My heart skipped a beat, but my brain knew it was stupid. Jason is dead. There is no way he can be calling me. Someone must've got a hold of his phone or something.

I have no clue why they would call me. Nevertheless, I didn't have the energy to talk to anyone, not about him.

I sighed and put my phone down after blocking his number.

——————

I got ready along with my girls and spent the past hour taking pictures.

"Alissa, your ass is in my face!" I yelled at her as I laughed.

"Well get your face out of my ass!"

It felt good having her back in my life. I hadn't realized how much I had missed her.

"I got us something." Chantel said as she looked through her purse.

"What is that?" Alissa asked as Chantel just wiggled some pills with a smile on her face.

"Molly." She replied.

"No." I instantly said.

"Oh, come on. Live a little. It's your birthday!" She said.

She ended up convincing us to do it, just like she always does with everything and we decided to get to the club before the effects start to show.