Fourty Three

Songs for this chapter:

Deserve you - Justin Bieber

Jason's POV

"Jason, you need to leave the country." Ashton said into the phone.

He sounded desperate and out of breath , I could tell he was a nerve wreck.

"Ashton, calm down."

"No! You need to get out of here! They're not gonna stop until they find you. And they don't care wether that's dead or alive." He yelled.

"Listen to me man." I said, trying to get him to calm down.

"No! You listen to me, Zayn's dead!"

I quickly shot up from the position I was in, and got up from the bed.

"What the fuck are you saying Ashton?"

"He's dead!" He yelled desperately into the phone.

"They we're trying to keep this information to themselves, but I hacked into their system and I found out that... he was shot at the warehouse last night. They have his death registered in private records."

I froze. I couldn't talk, there were a million things going through my mind.

I didn't want to believe him, but Ashton wouldn't lie to me. And less about something like this.

Zayn's dead.

My eyes were starting to feel heavy as I let the information sink in. I felt like the walls were closing in on me while the room spun, i felt like there wasn't enough air in my body.

"You need to stay on the low man, and get the hell out of here as soon as possible. We lost Zayn, we can't lose you too man."

I didn't pay attention to anything else he was saying.

That was enough for me. I hung up and threw my phone across the room.

I clenched my jaw as fury and rage ran through my body.

This is my fault. I shouldn't had let him alone, i shouldn't had ran away like a fucking pussy.

I wanted to hurt someone, I needed to get revenge for him. I can't stay with my hands tied.

I walked out of the room, slamming the door behind me, and went to get a gun.

What the fuck am I doing? I don't fucking know.
I just know that if I stay even a second more here I'll fucking lose it completely.

I can't fucking do it anymore.

I made it downstairs and stared at the door.

Where the fuck am I supposed to go? I can't go after whoever shot Zayn, he's a guard, that'll be like giving myself in.

I can't go after the stupid bitch of Alissa, otherwise Madison will hate me more than she already does.

I let out a frustrated groan and kicked the coffee table that was in the middle of the room, making it and everything that was resting on top of it flip and fall to the ground.

I grabbed whatever came into my sight and smashed it against the floor, and once I couldn't find anything to break, I put my hands over my head as I paced around.

What's the point anymore? They already know who I am, there's pictures of me everywhere. Madison fucking hates me, Zayn's fucking dead...