Thirty Three

Madison's POV

Madison's POV

I woke up to an empty bed and frowned to myself. I guess this has become a habit of his, leaving me to wake up alone. I rolled over and rested my head on his pillow.

He's still mad, isn't he?

I sighed and looked over at the clock on his nightside table. It's 7:25a.m.

Where is he?

I got up from bed and went downstairs. I didn't see him anywhere. The doors that led outside were locked, so I'm guessing he's not there. Unless he left somewhere and didn't tell me.

I kept walking around the house, exploring parts I had never seen. Until I found another set of stairs that led me down to another floor. I walked down the hall and passed by a couple of doors that could only be accessed through a code. Then, I found Jay. He had a gym surrounded by clear glass, and he was there training.

I stood by the wall and watched him as he moved.

The other guy saw me and pointed at me as he said something to Jason. Jason turned to look at me and then shrugged his shoulders before going back to what he was doing.

Maybe I should just leave him alone, give him time. My presence here clearly isn't doing any good.

I sighed and walked back upstairs.

Jason's POV

"Good work. You'll be back in shape in no time."

I hope so. Ever since I got shot I've lost a lot of weight, I'm getting skinnier and skinnier, no matter how much I eat. It was driving me insane. I need my strength back.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and chugged down my protein drink.

"Alright man, I'll see you tomorrow." I said as he patted my back. "Go patch things up with the lady." He chuckled as he walked out.

I was still mad, I know it was just a kiss and that nothing else happened, but I don't give a fuck. She's mine, I don't like other men getting a taste of what's fucking mine.

I was jealous. Not only did he get a taste, he did it before me. I haven't tasted her lips in what feels like forever. And that drove me even more mad.

I sat down on the border of the ring and went through our fight from yesterday in my head. I felt bad, I felt guilty. She was genuinely sorry and I chose to punish her. I felt guilty for the way I reacted, I didn't control my temper and I kinda got physical with her. And, for fuck's sake, she started crying. However, I'm glad she's here. That way I can keep an eye on her and protect her if Jeremy tries some shit.

I sighed and got up. I'm gonna look for her, we should just move past this. It's stupid, I want to be with her. Last night, I felt wrong. I was not going to allow her to sleep on the couch. I was still furious when she got all over me and she started kissing me, that's why I chose to pretend to be asleep. That way I didn't have to keep talking to her. Although, being in her arms calmed me down and helped me fall asleep. She just... she's my peace. Even when I'm fucking mad at her.