Eighteen

Madison's POV
Today is our last day here. Which makes me a little sad, but I'm so grateful I got to come here with the man I love. It's been an amazing couple of days, sincerely.

Today we woke up around 5am to go to the beach, and we spent the whole morning surfing. Well, most of it was me watching Justin as I sat on my board.

I had never surfed before and, no matter how much Justin tried to teach me, I did horrible.

We've spent most of our time here in the ocean and going to different beaches. We have also gone to eat to numerous places.

Our nights have been really great too, we've gone out dancing, to dinner dates, and sometimes we stay in and just relax.

We're currently at the villa, we just got back from the beach.

"How have you liked Greece so far?" He asked.

"I love it here. This week has been amazing. Thank you."

"I'm glad baby." He said and pulled me closer. "I just wanted you to have a good time with me."

I put a grape on his mouth and he ate it as I gave him a soft kiss on his neck.

"What time are we leaving today?" I asked.

"We're leaving around 11pm or something. We have the whole day to enjoy." He said and sat down at the beach chair by the pool. I sat next to him and he patted his lap, inviting me to sit on him. I did, I got on top of him and put my hands on his shoulders.

He was resting his head back with his eyes closed.

"Hello stranger it's been a minute since we last kicked it..." he sang along to the music playing from the speakers.

He squeezed my ass, randomly, and bit his lip.

"This is all mine...you understand?" He said.

"And this..." I put my hand over his bulge and grabbed it. "Is all mine."

He laughed and pulled me closer. "I'm yours baby." He said and rested his head on my chest. "I love you."

"I love you too Jay." I said as I gently massaged his scalp. "I feel so at peace when I'm with you. I want to stay with you, in your arms forever." He said, making me smile.

"Well, im here to stay Jay. I'm not going nowhere." I said and kissed the top of his head.

"I'm gonna write you a song." He said. I laughed and looked at him. "No, I'm serious. Because that's how much I love you." He said. I leaned back, so I could have a better view of him, and smiled. "Okay."

"I wanna fuck all night, say it..." Justin sang with a smirk.

"I wanna fuck all night..." he put his hands on my back as he stared at my chest, and pulled on the strings of my bikini top, making it fall off. I cupped my boobs with my hands and scolded him. "Jason!" He chuckled and bit his lip. He moved my hands and sucked on my boob. I turned my head to the side, looking at the balcony near ours, paranoid that someone would see us.

I moved my hair to the side and looked down at Justin. He let go and stared at the area that was previously on his mouth and smirked as it had turned purple. He put his hand over it and massaged it.

He looked up to meet my eyes, and put his hand around my neck, applying a little bit of pressure on it, and pulled me closer. My nose brushed against his and he looked deep into my eyes before kissing me. The kiss was soft but sensual.

I ran out of air so I pulled away. He let go of my neck and gave my lips a soft peck. He leaned back to his seat and just smirked while staring at me. "You belong at that museum we went to. Cuz you're way more beautiful than all those lady statues." He said. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "That was lame." I said. "Yeah? But I made you blush." He said and poked my cheek.