Fifty Six

Why - Shawn Mendes

Why - Shawn Mendes

I love you - Billie Eilish

Belong to you - Sabrina Claudio

Madison's POV

I watched the sun come up from my living room, where I haven't moved from since last night. I spent all night crying and contemplating wether I should go see him or not.

What is there to explain? He's alive. And he's healthy... he's been alive all this time. He wasn't dead, he never was.

Although I should be happy about it, I can't help but feel mad about it. He was alive all this time and I thought he had been burned to death. I spent a whole year crying over his death, only to find out he never died, he lied. He lied to the world, and to me.

I have so many questions. Like why did he decide to come back now? Why now that I have my life together? After I finally moved on from him.

He abandoned me. He left me and then pretended to be dead, and he didn't bother to reach out, to at least give me some sort of sign that he was okay. He just left me in the dark, along the rest of the world.

Jason's POV.  (A/N: he's back bitchesss!)

I stared at my watch and the time read eight thirty pm.

I looked out the kitchen window and sighed. It was already getting dark outside and there's still no sign of her. She's not coming.

I took off the beanie that has hiding back my long hair and threw it against the wall as I walked out the room.

I sat down at the living room and stared at my surroundings, this old stupid lonely house. Seeming as I've never lived with anyone else before, I didn't think It'd feel so goddamn empty.

My bed still smelled like her, almost as if she's been staying over here recently. I'm guessing she has come here a few times while I was gone. When I first got here, I found a few pieces of clothing of hers around the place, along with a few other objects. There was some food in the fridge, non rotten, which I doubt I left behind. It all made me assume she missed me. But now I'm starting to think I shouldn't had reached out.

Mid thought, the doorbell rang and I immediately turned my head towards its direction.

I'm not expecting anyone else. I mean, I guess it could be Jack.

I took a deep breath and got up from my seat. I headed towards the entrance and nervously opened the door.

It revealed her small frame, standing just a few feet away from me. A huge smile formed on my face as my eyes ran over her figure.