Fifthteen

Madison's POV

"Gorgeous!"

Today I'm doing a modeling job for a magazine. I haven't done this in a while, but it feels good to be doing it again. I had forgotten how much fun it was. But also, exhausting. I've been awake since 5am, something I don't usually do.

But I had to wake up early because it was a two hour drive, plus I had to be here early to get to hair and makeup.

I haven't checked my phone in all day and I have no idea what time it is. I brought my girls with me to the set, they always make these more fun. And we usually go to eat together afterwards.

I haven't talked to Justin today. He texted me this morning, like he usually does, but I didn't get a chance to reply.

The last time I saw him was last week, when I stayed at his house. We had a fun, we spent time being lazy. All we did was cuddle and watch Netflix all day. I know it sounds boring, but being in his arms all day sounds like the best thing in the world to me. We did have the gun incident, but other than that, we are doing fine.

We finally finished shooting and I went to change into my clothes. My favorite part about this is that I get to leave with a full face of makeup.

I got into my clothes, grabbed my stuff and headed out.

"You looked stunning." Alissa said.

"Yeah, you looked so pretty." Isabel agreed.

"Thank you guys. Now let's go, I'm starving." I said. Isabel is one of my other closest friends, she's been with me since childhood.

We got in Alissa's car, I got in the passenger seat and checked my phone as we drove away.

Justin:
Good morning my love
How are youu?
It's been an hour, why haven't you answered? :(
Well baby, since your busy
I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna be out of town. Just till tomorrow tho.
I'm going to be super busy so I don't know if I'm going to have a chance to check my phone.
I love youuuuu

I smiled to myself at how cute he was. That was three hours ago, should I text him back? Would he even answer? I miss him.

Madison:
Hiii
This is the first time I use my phone today
Idk if you'll answer but, I love you toooo

Justin's POV

I walked into the familiar building and headed towards the elevator. I pressed the floor button and waited for the elevator to arrive. Could this shit be any slower?

I made it to the floor and walked into the room where the meeting was being held. Immediately I walked in, the smell of cigarettes hit my face. The men were all over the place, it looked like a fucking gossip club.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

"Chill McCann, what's wrong? Did you have a fight with your little girlfriend?" Zayn said sarcastically, earning a few laughs from my men. He was sitting on my chair with his feet up in the table as he lit a cigarette.

Zayn has been an OG, but he's been giving me shit ever since he found out about Madison. He's fully against it. He hates the idea of having a girl around at all times. He sees it as something that makes you weak and to lose focus.

I slapped the cigarette of his face and shot a glare at the guys who laughed at his comment. I can't let them think they can get away with disrespecting me.