Three

Song for this Chapter:

She - Harry Styles

———————————————————————

Madison's POV

Today is Friday which means it's Justin's and I first date.

To be quite honest, I'm nervous. We talk everyday but we've only seen each other twice, and he's always being goofy around me, which I like. But he has moments in which he talks to me in a serious tone, and I get so nervous. Every time he tells me how beautiful he thinks I am with a straight face instead of saying it with a weird voice or laughing, it makes me nervous. Even when he asked me on our date...I can't help but blush.

It's just that, we act like best friends. He's always looking out for me and looking for ways to make me laugh or to cheer me up when I'm feeling down. However, the connection between us is amazing. He makes me feel so comfortable and safe around him and I know I can be myself with him. He's so understanding, and on top of that he's extremely attractive. 

Today I went over to my grandmothers house, she just moved to a new home and she needed me to help her with some things. It's around 4:50 and I'm just getting home. I think I'm gonna be late for our date.

I opened the door to my penthouse and gasped. "Oh my god."

There were three mannequins with dresses for me to choose from.

I looked around and found a bouquet of red roses with a note next to them.

"Hey babe,

I didn't know which one you would like best so I got you these three to choose from and the necklace that's in the black box next to this. I know you'll look gorgeous in either of them I just want you to feel beautiful and special, because you are. Plus, you deserve it. See you at six, Justin "

I opened the box and gasped at the beautiful diamond necklace that was inside. 

I smiled to myself and went to my bathroom.

I undressed myself and got in the shower. I washed myself as quickly as possible, so I could have enough time. I got out and put on my white robe, did my hair and makeup and then went to the living room, where the dresses were.

They were all so beautiful, it was hard to pick.

I made up my mind and got into the dress. I zipped it and went to put on the necklace he had gotten me.