Fifty Two

Songs for this chapter:

Not Just On Christmas - Ariana Grande

Homesick - Madison Beer

The blackest day - Lana del Rey

Ghostin - Ariana Grande

Jason's POV

I sat by the window, watching the snow fall by myself as I held a drink in my hand. And as the clock stroke 12, I poured the liquor down my throat.

Well, here's to the toughest year of my fucking life.

Madison's POV

"Baby, why are you so nervous? You've already met my parents!" I said as I fixed Nate's shirt.

"But I haven't met your whole family!" He said, taking in a deep breath. I rolled my eyes and pressed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I spent Christmas with your family and your mom hates me, and I was fine. You'll survive." I said. "Come on." I said and walked with him inside the house. Today is New Years and we're spending it with my family.

We walked in and our ears were instantly greeted with music and chatter.

It was cute that he got nervous, it meant that he cared about my family's opinion.

I saw Mia and Victoria along with the other girls, and walked over to them.

"Hi!" I said and greeted them with a hug.

"Who's this?" Clara asked, referring to Nate. "Oh, this is Nate." I said. He smiled at them and they all said hi.

We stayed inside with them, they got to know Nate a little better, and he stopped being so worried and nervous about them

better, and he stopped being so worried and nervous about them. Now Nate's true personality was out. Maybe it was due to the alcohol we had consumed.

"Hey, I haven't seen your parents." He said. "Oh, they're outside with the rest of the 'adults'." I said, using quotations marks.