Thirty Six

Madison's POV

Madison's POV

~a month and a half later~

"You're on in ten." The stage manager said to me before walking away. The makeup artist was still working on me and my anxiety levels were rising.

She took one look at me and laughed. "Honey, Relax. You'll do just fine." So, I'm guessing my nerves really are showing.

"I'm sorry. This is the first time I walk, I'm just so nervous." I blabbered out. "Don't be. I'm sure you'll do fine." I gave her a smile and checked my phone, which it had just vibrated.

Jason:
Hey

I rolled my eyes and put it down with the rest of my stuff. Jason is off in god knows where, 'busy' like always. I haven't seen him in around two months, and at this point I couldn't care. He does the bare minimum, so why should I stress about him? We barely talk, and when we do is over text.

Anyways, I've been busy on my own work. I have been modeling more and people are starting to know who I am. I've been modeling for a couple of magazines, I've been on many covers, and today I'm walking my first runway in New York fashion week. I flew out Alissa and Neels with me, and they are sitting with my parents in the crowd. Jason didn't know anything about it, like I said, we barely talk.

I put my straight face on and walked out the runway, trying to keep my focus and posture.

My nerves were making me a wreck inside, I felt a bunch of eyes on me but I couldn't see who they were, and that gave me anxiety. But I kept myself together, and I know I did a good job.

I went back backstage and changed into the next outfit.

"Guys! Guys! Get in the picture!"

After the show, we went out with the crew. I introduced Alissa to the friends I've recently made. They're all amazing and I'm so grateful for them.

Right now, my life is amazing. It's not completely perfect, but it's damn close. I've finally achieved something in my life that makes me happy, I feel like I have a purpose. And I feel appreciated by the people around me.