Thirty Seven

Song for this Chapter:

Moonlight in Atlanta - Russ

Butterflies - Queen Naija

Jason's POV

"When are you going to let me go?"

"Whenever the fuck  I feel like it." 

Grayson lowered his head and sat down in front of me. He's lucky I didn't kill him, he should be more than grateful, he should be kissing my ass. I'm his fucking god, I decide wether the fuck this motherfucker stops breathing.

Jeremy still hasn't made his move, but I'm still paranoid he will eventually. I need Madison to take me back. At first I was fine with it, I know I'm going to get her back eventually. But, not being with her means I barely see her, which gives Jeremy the advantage of her being by herself. I can't have that. I need to be there, I have to protect her.

"I'm putting my life at risk, if Jeremy finds out about this he's going to kill me. Literally." Grayson said. "I could do him the favor if you don't shut the fuck up." I said. He glared at me but stayed silent. He's probably cussing me out in his head, he knew better than to be a smart mouth with me.

Tyler prepped him to go see Jeremy. He put a camera on his shirt and let him go. "You better not get here late."

Madison's POV

I laughed at a dumb joke Lucky made and we walked together off-set. We have been working together, weve done a couple projects, today we did a photo shoot together.

"So, still kinda seeing someone?" He asked. "It's complicated." I said and he nodded. "I understand. However, if things ever... uncomplicate , you should give me a call." He said and went his way. I sighed and walked back to my dressing room. There, I found a black box with a card on top.

I furrowed my eyebrows and got the card.

Dear Madison,

I've been going crazy thinking of ways to 'make up to you' the time I was gone. I've been missing you like crazy too. But I'll do whatever it takes, I'll work as hard as I can to be worthy of you again. As I think of ways to gain you back, take this. I had originally gotten it for you when I was in Italy, I gave it to you the night you broke things off with me officially, but you rejected it. Please take it, regardless of our situation, it belongs to you. However, I would love to see it on you tonight at dinner.

Yours, J

I smiled to myself and shook my head. I put the letter down and opened up the box in which was the beautiful necklace he had gotten me. I stared at it and pictured him picking it out. The thought of it made me smile even more.

I sat down and thought about his invitation. Should I go? I haven't seen him since last week, we haven't spoken either. Which is weird, I thought that since he wanted me back he would talk to me more. I don't know.

I sighed and got dressed up in my regular clothes to go home. On my way, I picked up a salad on a little bistro near my place and ate it at home. I stared at my phone which was laying on the table with zero notifications on it. I bit my bottom lip and reached for it. I went to his contact name and decided to text him.

Madison:
I got your gift

I stared at the screen as I waited for a reply. Nothing yet. I curved my lips and then put my phone down. I washed my hands and threw away the trash.
My phone dinged and I stared at its direction, wondering if it was him, instantly feeling the familiar butterflies and the anxiety entering my system. I grabbed it and yes, it was him.