Eighty Four

Jason's POV

"No." "I'm fine."

"I'm serious." "I'm just... taking some time off."

I heard Madison talk in the phone meanwhile i sat in bed.

Her friends have been reaching out to her a lot, and she keeps blowing them off. I told her she should answer, otherwise they'll just worry more over her and keep calling.

"I, uh... I lost it."

I looked over at her and checked her facial expressions to make sure she was alright.

"I'm fine." She sighed.

"Alissa, I promise. I won't do anything stupid."

At least she genuinely cares. She was looking out for her, that's nice.

"I'm not alone, i'm with-" She automatically stopped herself from talking before she could say my name and widened her eyes as she looked at me. "I'm with my parents." she quickly said. "I'm, Im staying with them for a while."

"Yes." "I will."

"I love you too."

She sighed and hung up.
"I almost fucked up." she said as she walked towards me.

"It's fine." I said. "It's okay."
She's going through a stressful time, I wouldn't blame her if it slipped.

"Maybe you should go with your parents for a while." I suggested, taking in consideration that she's always in this house. I sometimes go on meetings and she stays here by herself, i don't want her to get lonely, or sad, and i definitely did not want her to feel obliged to stay here because of me.

"What?" she said.

"Maybe a change of scenery would be nice for you." I said. "I love having you here but, i don't want you to feel forced either."

"Are you tired of me already?"

I laughed and shook my head. "I'd never grow tired of you." "It's just... a thought."

I wish I could just take her out on dates, like old times, but I'm a dead man. Literally. I can't risk people finding out that I'm alive, at least not until I get Zayn out.

"I have work to do. I don't want you to get lonely in here." i told her.

"I'm fine." she said.

"That doesn't convince me." I said. "I know you better than that."

She sighed and asked "When are you leaving?"

"In a few minutes." I told her. I had just finished getting ready to leave, but I noticed she had gotten a little uncomfortable mid conversation with Alissa and decided to stay just in case.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled.

I pecked her lips and mumbled "Cutie."

She blushed and kissed my lips once more. "Why don't you go in late today?" she said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"For you?" "Of course princess." I said. "What do you wanna do?"

She climbed into my lap and continued pressing her lips against mine. I gently ran my fingers up her back as i moved my lips against hers, returning the kiss. Her hands made their way over my face and she turned her soft pecks into a much passionate kiss.

I slowly laid my back down on the bed as i pulled her with me, and closed my eyes as she began grinding her hips on me.

It took literally seconds for me to get an erection, due to how deprived i've been of her touch. It's been months, I don't know how far she's planning to go but, she was driving me fucking insane with her movements. Fuck.

I pinned her down and got on top. She smirked at me, so i took that as a green light to keep going. I connected my lips to her again and moved my hands down her figure, reaching the end of the shirt of mine she was wearing, and sliding it inside, over her hips.

"Can i take this off?"

She bit her lip softly and nodded, so I pulled the shirt off her body and tossed it aside before going back to kissing her.

I moved down her body and kissed her inner thighs. I softly nibbled on them and then pulled her panties down with my teeth. She was soaking wet, fucking god...

I looked into her eyes and inserted my fingers inside her, moving them slowly, causing her to start breathing faster.

"How does that feel?" i mumbled as i moved my fingers faster.

She let out a loud gasp and tugged on the sheets.

"Hmm?"

"Good." she breathed out.

"You like it?"

"Yes." She said as she breathed heavily.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" she said loudly.

"Tell me." I said as i rubbed my thumb over her clit.

"Mmmm..." she moaned.

"What do you want Madison?"

"You." she said. "I want you."

"You want me to what?"

"I want you to fuck me." she said desperately. "Fuck me Jason."

"What's that?"

She groaned as she curled her toes. "Fuck me!" she yelled. "I want you inside of me."

I kept touching her as i undid my pants and couldn't help but smirk. I loved seeing her like this.

I fixed her legs on my shoulders and slowly thrusted myself inside her. She parted her lips and shut her eyes tightly as I went in. I made sure to be gentle until she got adjusted to it, once i saw her face relax i began thrusting my hips harder, making her let out loud screams.

She felt so fucking warm and tight around my dick, it was making it impossible for me not to finish so fast. I didn't want to embarrass myself, and i wanted her to enjoy it as well, but i felt myself about to fail. Listening to her made it worse, she was so fucking loud! I'm gonna cum.

I pulled out and flipped her over, making her get on all fours. Maybe if i don't watch her i'll last longer.

She arched her back and i grabbed onto her hair as I thrusted into her again.

I felt her legs begin to shake and I thanked god.

"Jason..." she moaned out. "Fuc-uh..." She let out a loud moan and finally came, making me cum as well.

I let out a grunt and laid down on the space next to her. She laid down on her back and tried to breath normally.

I pulled her closer and pecked her lips. She smiled and rested her arm across my chest.

My phone began ringing and i let out a sigh.

"You should answer." she said as she let go of me.
"They can wait." I said as I pulled her closer again.