Seventy Five

Jason's POV

Jason's POV

"I'm sorry Jason."

I rubbed my temples as I tried to contain my anger and not let it all out on Lawrence.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?" I yelled.

"Lower your voice."

"She's pregnant! And you're telling me I'm never getting out of here, that I'm gonna die in here!"

I pulled on my hair as I breathed in and out. He just explained to me what happened after I zoned out in court. They gave me a death sentence. How the fuck did I not hear that?

"You could request furlough for the day of birth." He suggested.

I didn't think any of this through. I was so sure me being here would be better for Madison but I was wrong. Now we're having a baby. A baby that will grow up without a father.

"Have you talked to her?"

"No." I said, clenching my jaw after I spoke. I bounced my leg up and down in hopes that it'll calm me down, but it wasn't working.

"You should. Try to be there for her in the way you can. That's all you can do."

I smashed my fist against the table as I stood up from my seat. I put my hands behind my head and let out a loud yell.

I can't fucking stay here. If I don't kill someone, I'll kill myself.

"Is everything alright here?" A guard ran into the room.

"Yes officer. Everything is fine." Lawrence said, meanwhile I was pacing around the room, trying to control my breath.

Not only is Madison being pregnant fucking me up, but Zayn is fucking alive. After all these fucking years... they were fucking hiding him! Probably torturing him to get information.

"Justin sit down."

"I can't. I can't stay still." I shook my head.

Lawrence sighed and looked down at his watch. "Just go man." I said. He seemed like he had somewhere better to be, and his job with me was done, he doesn't need to be here.

"Look, I know you are not in the right space, but you left Madison without saying a word. She's young, she's most likely terrified of doing this by herself. She needs to know you support her and that you are there for her. Show that to her."

He stood up and took one look at me before walking out.

Right after he left, the guards handcuffed me and made me go back to the cell.

I sat on my bed and thought back to the trial, to the moment she told me she was pregnant. I remembered how scared she was to even tell me. I wonder what's going through her head right now.