Thirty Eight

Madison's POV

Madison's POV

I laughed at a stupid comment my brother made and smacked his arm.

"I can't believe you didn't invite me to your show." He said. I rolled my eyes and said "First of all, it wasn't my show, I was just part of it." "Same thing." He said. "And second, stop acting like you were interested, you just wanted to check out the other models." I said and he laughed. "That's not true." He said.

"Mads!" My dad said surprised as he walked into the house. "Dad!" I said as he pulled me into a hug.

Today I came over to their house because they're leaving soon, they're going back to New York in a few days. We're going out on the boat with the rest of the family and friends tomorrow and my mom wanted me to sleep here today. I guess she just wanted to spend a little more time with all of us.

"How's Bieber?" He asked. I smacked my lips and said "He's good." I fixed my hair and folded my arms. "I'm hoping to see him tomorrow, will he be staying here?" He asked. "Uh, no. I didn't invite him." I said awkwardly. He raised his eyebrows and asked "Why is that? You guys fight?" I gave him a tight smile and said "It's complicated." "I see." He said, with no further discussion.

Jason and I are fine. In fact, I agreed to meet with him for lunch today. I'm just taking things slow with him and bringing him tomorrow is just going to put a lot of pressure on me. My family loves him. A little too much.

Dad walked over to my mom and kissed the top of her head before going out to the garage. Once he left, my mom sent me a look. I sighed, knowing she's going to interrogated to get information.

"Him and I are fine mom. I just didn't want to bring him." I said. "Why not? He's family Mads." My mom said and Ezra rolled his eyes. "Since when?" He asked. "Ezra!" My mom scolded him. "I've only seen the guy twice. He seems...odd. Like he's hiding something." He said. "Nonsense. He's a wonderful guy." My mom said. "I think you should bring him. Especially if things are complicated like you say, it'll be good for the two of you." She added.

"I'll think about it." I said as I checked my phone. "I have to go." I said and grabbed my purse. I was already ten minutes late, I had forgotten about checking the time. "Where?" Ezra asked. "I'm late to see Jas-Justin." I said and grabbed my car keys, the one I barely used. I just never really liked driving.

I got into my black Range Rover and drove to the place we had decided to meet at.

After almost twenty minutes of traffic, I finally made it.

He was walking out of the bistro with a mad look on his face. He probably thinks I stood him up. I laughed and ran over to him. I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hi." I giggled as he put me down. "Don't do that to me again." He said still mad, referring to jumping on his back unannounced.

I rolled my eyes and said "Whatever." "Where were you?" He asked. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was with my family and I just lost track of time." I said. He nodded and pulled me closer. He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back but pulled away quickly.