Fifty four

Madison's POV

Madison's POV

I woke up in a pair of strong arms and with the cutest man  staring at me.

"Happy Birthday." He said.

I smiled and turned around to face him.

"Thank you baby." I said and pecked his lips.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked him. "About twenty minutes." He said and gave me another kiss.
"You should've woken me up." I said. He shook his head and said "it's your birthday, I wasn't going to disturb you." He said and continued to kiss me.

"Last night we passed out-" "and we didn't get to-" he said in between kisses.

I threw my head back and bit my lip as he started to leave wet kisses on my neck. His hands reached my panties and he moved them to the side.

"Ah..." i moaned as he inserted his fingers inside of me.

He removed his fingers and continued working with his tongue as he placed my legs on his shoulders.

I gasped and arched my back as he flicked his tongue in a fast movement over my clit and continued to use his fingers to please me.

"Nate..." I moaned. I grabbed onto the sheets and felt myself release.

As I struggled to catch my breath, he continued to leave kisses down my jaw.

He pulled his lips away from my skin and smiled as he stared at me. I finally was able to catch my breath and pulled him closer to me again, smashing my lips on his. "That was a great way to start the day." I whispered, making him let out a chuckle.

"Come on." He pulled me up and smacked my ass once I was on my feet. I turned around with a smile on my face and jumped on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips again.

We finally got out of bed, showered and got ready for the day.

When we walked down the stairs we were met with a huge surprise.

"What the Fuck?" Nate said as he scrunched up his lips, staring at our surroundings in shock.

"This wasn't you?" I asked as I looked back at him.
The room was filled with red roses. Everywhere. It was like a flower shop in here.

"Happy Birthday love, wish I could be there with you. I love you, Jason." Nate read from a small card, making my jaw drop to the floor.

"What the fuck?" He said. "What kinda sick fuck goes out their way to make a joke like this?" He said.
I put my hand over my mouth as my heart began to accelerate. I remembered the call I got from his number, and hearing his voice last night, and then the guy at the bathroom.

"Someone must be messing with me." I said, more like thought out loud. Who the hell is responsible for this?

"I'm gonna go downstairs and see who the fuck sent this."

I held onto myself as Nate kissed the top of my head before heading downstairs.

I looked around me, at all the beautiful flowers taking over the room, and began to feel overwhelmed.

Is it even possible for him to actually be alive?

Why would anyone mess with me like this? Jeremy was found dead, so is Grayson... and Zayn... I doubt Jack would go out of his way to do this. He's always been a good guy. At least towards me.

What if there's something in the flowers? What if whoever did this planted something in them, maybe a camera? Or... I don't know...

I can't keep them. I need to get them out of here.

I opened the sliding door that led to the  balcony and went back to the flowers, ripping them out of the panel that held them up, and threw them out.

In the process, I accidentally stabbed myself with a thorn and let out a gasp. That only made me angrier. I held onto my hair and marched upstairs, determined on finding out who's the one torturing me.

I unblocked his contact and pressed on the dial button before putting my phone against my ear. I placed my hand on my hip and began pacing around the room. I was furious. Who in their right mind would go out of their way to do such thing?

It has to be someone close to him, otherwise how would they be able to call me from his phone? Unless. They somehow managed to call from some computerized-

"Hey!" "You finally unblocked me."

My phone fell out of my hands to the floor as I let out a loud gasp after hearing his voice. I placed my hands over my mouth as I felt my legs began to wobble.

There's no way.

I must've confused his voice. He's dead. It's not possible for that to be him.

I slowly reached for the phone again and pressed it against my ear, just to make sure I wasn't nuts.

"Madison? Mads, you there?"

"H-he- hello?" I said as I put my hand over my forehead. "Who the hell is this?" I said as tears began to form in my eyes.

He chuckled and said "What? Don't tell me you don't recognize my voice anymore."

"Whoever you are, you need to stop harassing me." I said as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Would you like to FaceTime?" He asked, making my heart began to beat even faster. "That way you can see it's me, and I get to see your beautiful face again."

"This isn't funny." I said as I began to look out my window, paranoid about someone being here, or watching me from outside.

"It isn't meant to be funny." He said. "By the way, you looked beautiful last night princess. You seem to get even more beautiful every year."

I put my hand over my mouth as I tried to cover up my crying.

"Don't call again." I said before hanging up.

"The people working here are useless." Nate said as he walked in. I quickly wiped my eyes and turned to face him. "They were only able to tell me the company who sent it, they can't give out a name."

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. At first, he just stood there, confused at my sudden actions, then he wrapped his arms around me and said "Don't let this get to you. It's just a horrible, horrible joke." I nodded as I held on even tighter to him. "We're gonna find out who's behind it."

I'm gonna go crazy.