Fourty Seven

A/N:    I know I've been lacking with the updates
             So here's another one!
             Hope you like it :)

———————————————————————————

songs for this chapter:

That should be me - Justin Bieber

Somewhere only we know - Keane

Feeling Whitney - Post Malone

Madison's POV

"You disappeared for most of the night. What did you do? Did you leave?" Isabella asked through the phone.

Today I had woken up early to go on a run, after two days of eating nothing but junk food and drinking, I needed to get back up on my feet.

"No, I actually met someone." I said as I walked towards my usual coffee place.

"Someone as in a guy?" She asked. "Yeah." I giggled. "Who is he? Why didn't you tell me about him? And have you seen him again?" She asked, not taking breaths in between questions. "It was just some guy. We danced together and went to eat after, but that was it." I said. "Well, have you talked to him?" She asked. I smacked my lips together and sighed. "You see, we kinda forgot to exchange numbers." I said. She stayed quiet but I swear I can see her rolling her eyes at me.

She then proceeded to scold me for being so dumb to not give a guy my phone number, but I took my phone off my ear as my turn to order arrived. I told the lady behind the counter what I wanted and gave her my name before paying. I moved along to the waiting area and pressed my phone back on my ear.

"Was he hot?" She asked. "Remember the guy I bumped into at the mall?" I asked. "Uh... yes." She said. "It was him." I said.

She started saying how she had told me he was hot when we first saw him, and how she thought it was weird that I bumped into him again, and how that's so rare because LA is so big. 

I admit, Nate is hot. He is extremely attractive, and tall, and his cologne smells amazing.

"Nate!" The lady called.

My eyes widened as I saw the same guy I had bumped into twice before step in to get his coffee. He smiled at her and then turned around to walk away, but he stopped once he saw me.

This has to be a joke.

"Bella, I have to go." I said before ending the call.

"Well, well, Well. Look who we have here." He said. I grabbed my iced coffee and sticked a straw on the cup.
"Are you like stalking me or something?" I said.

He laughed and said "I was here first, maybe I should be the one asking you that."

"I guess you have a point"