Sixty Six

Songs for this chapter:

Bye-bye Darling - BØRNS

Madison's POV

"You don't have to come Mads. I can take a cab." Jason said.

I shook my head and put on my shoes.

He sighed and said "Fine. Let's go."

He turned on his heels and walked towards the elevator. I ran to catch up to him, and held onto his arm as I made it inside the elevator.

"It's a long drive, you know?" He said once we reached the parking lot.

"I know." I said as I got into the car. I wanted to spend every minute left he had as a free man next to him. The longer the car ride the better.

He pulled out of the building and soon we were on the driveway, on our way to the prison.

I glued my eyes to the road as I felt a sudden wave of realization wash over me.

This is it.

It's over now.

I heard him let out a breath and then he placed his hand over mine. He interlocked our fingers and brought our hands to his lap.

"Thank you for coming." He said.

I looked over at him and nodded.

He brought my hand to his lips and placed a soft kiss on it.

Jason's POV

2 hours passed and we finally made it to the hell I'll be spending my remaining time in.

I turn to look at Madison, who was focused on the ugliest sight in front of us.

She shouldn't had came.

I looked at the time and it was 6:30, which meant that I had thirty minutes left before I had to be admitted into this fucking prison. Otherwise, it'll count as if I attempted to run away and they'll send police after me.

"Mads..."

She didn't look at me. I know she's upset.

"I'm completely yours for the next twenty minutes, then I have to go." I said as I placed my hand on her thigh.

She purses her lips and placed her hand over mine.

She took in a deep breath and looked at me.

She leaned in to my face and pressed her lips against mine. I took a moment to appreciate the way her lips felt against mine, before finally kissing her back.

We pulled away from the short, yet passionate, kiss and she rested her head on my shoulder as she held onto my head.

"I should get going Mads." I said as I gently rubbed her hand with my thumb.

"You should go home, you don't have to come in with me." I said. She immediately shook her head and got off me.

"I'm going with you." She said.

I clenched my jaw as I stared at her. "Mads..."

"Jay, I'm going." She said.

I didn't fight her. I just turned off the car and got out.

I went to her side and opened the door for her. She got out and I closed the door. She grabbed my hand and we walked towards the federal building.