Six

Songs for this chapter:

Swap it out - Justin Bieber

Boyfriend - Ariana Grande

Right Here - Justin Bieber

———————————————————————
* WARNING: this chapter contains material that may not be suitable for some readers. If you get triggered about self-harm subjects PLEASE SKIP IT*

—————————————————————-

Madison's POV

It's been a great couple of months, Justin and I have been hanging out a lot, and it's been getting pretty serious between us.

He's always around now, we are always out or hanging out at my place.

He's such a romantic and perfectionist. He's always taking me out on dates, and buying me expensive things.

The other day he came home with a gorgeous Cartier watch, I was truly amazed.

He's always spoiling me in every way he can.

And I have to admit, I was scared about my feelings about him at first, but I love him. I love this man with all my being.

Im so in love with him, and I've grown to be attached to him.

However, his free time came to an end, and he's currently on a business trip. He didn't leave California, he's just up in San Francisco.

I still don't know what it is that he does, he still hasn't told me, and I haven't asked. I gave up.

I'll just let him talk to me whenever he feels like it.

I miss him, he's been gone for a couple of days now. I'm not used to this.

"Hey." Alissa said as she walked in.

"Hi."

"I brought some Chinese." She showed me the food and smiled.

She knows I've been feeling down because I miss Justin, so she came over to have a girls day.

"Madison, you're being annoying. This is not you, you don't get attached to boys! You're the one who's usually making fun of us when we fall in love."

"I know! It's just... ugh! It's him. He's my weakness." I said.

We are in the living room, with face masks on.

"I think you need to let loose a little." Alissa suggested.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrow.