Twenty Five

Madison's POV

Madison's POV

Alissa squealed as she pulled me into her tight embrace I laughed and wrapped my arms around her as he rocked side to side.

"I missed you so much!" I said. "I missed you too!"

"You guys look like lesbians." Neels said. "I missed you too Neels." I said and went to hug him.

Today I came to back to LA after months of staying in New York. Alissa and Neels came to pick me up at the airport, and I think we're gonna go get food now. I hope so at least, I'm starving.

"How are you not like, dead from that flight?" Neels asked. "I slept through most of it." I said.

We got my luggage and I made Neels carry it as I gossiped to Alissa.

"Does Justin know you're here?" She asked.

"No, I don't talk to him. You know that." I said.

"Oh right, now it's Alex." She said and rolled her eyes.

"He is just a friend."

"Rightttt... you know, ex' are called ex' for a reason." She said. "Aw, I missed you scolding me." I said

We went to get chipotle and then we went to Alissa's place. I took a shower and got dressed up to go to Josh's, he's having some party today and we have nothing else better to do.

"Madison!" Josh screamed as he ran towards me and attacked me with a bear hug. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. He's kinda tipsy, I can tell.

"I'm so glad you're back." He said and kissed my cheek. "Come over here, I want you to meet some people." He said and dragged me with him by my arm. "This is David, and that's Zane, and that's Jeff."

"Oh, I know who you are! You're David Dobrik, I've seen you guys on YouTube." I said. "Wow, you're fucking beautiful." Zane practically yelled at me, I laughed and said "Thank you!" I hung out with them for a while and then went to find the rest of my friends.

"Madison, Madison!" A drunk Alissa called me. Her eyes were wide and she was moving her hands a lot while she spoke, and she kept laughing at everything.

"I understood nothing you said." I said. "We're playing a game. It's like Truth or Dare, but when you don't want to answer something you take a shot." Isabela explained. "Okay." I said and joined their circle.

"Madison. I dare you to..." Chantel said as she tried to think of something. "Call Alex." Alissa said and wiggled her eyebrows. "Wait! No! Justin! Call Justin!" She said. I took the bottle of tequila and took a big gulp, making Alissa laugh. "You're a bitch!" I said, and everyone laughed.