Fourty Two

Song for this chapter:

Losin control - Russ

Jason's POV

I went downstairs and took off my shirt as I reached the living room.

I can't sleep next to her. Just the very thought of her made me fucking mad. She fucked me over.

My whole life is over because of her.

I laid down on the couch and tried to get some sleep.

But it was fucking useless. When I closed my eyes, I could only see Zayn getting arrested, the image of the fbi surrounding me, the sounds of the police cars, and my heart fucking ached because of her.

I should've never trusted her. I don't know why I decided to think of her as any different from the others.

I always knew I was meant to be alone, I don't know why I thought someone could actually love me.

I guess I shouldn't punish her as much as I should be punishing myself. I was the one stupid enough to let her in and tell her everything.

My phone went off, it was Ashton again.

"What?" I answered, knowing he's only gonna be giving me bad news.

"Turn on your tv right now." He said.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, just like he said.

"Model, and ex lover of criminal Jason McCann, Madison Elle Beer has been kidnapped. Police reports Jason McCann was spotted today at Miss Beer's apartment, and used her as a way to runoff again, pressing his gun to the side of her head, and threatening to 'blow her brains out'."

"Fuck." I muttered as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"McCann, what the hell happened?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and said "They almost caught me." "I had no other choice but to use her for protection."

Only now I had just realized how fucked up that was. How fucking horrible that sounded.

"We're you followed?" He asked. "No." I said as I stared at the screen.

Then they presented a paparazzi clip of Mad's dad getting out of his car, and walking towards a police department.