Twenty Eight

Madison POV

Madison POV

I yawned and turned around to face an empty bed. Well, he's gone. At least I don't have to deal with him now.

I groaned and put a pillow over my face.

I brought myself together and got up. I got ready for the day and went downstairs to get something to eat.

I heated up some frozen pancakes and sat down while I waited. I went on my phone in hopes of seen Jason's name, but no. Nothing from him. I rolled my eyes at the thought of him and went to answer Alex's usual morning text.

My food was finally done so I ate as I scrolled through Twitter. Social media is really boring in the morning.

My phone vibrated in my hand and my heart raced as Jason's name popped up in my phone. It's been a long time since I last saw his name in my screen.

Jason:
hey.

Madison:
Hey

I stared at my screen for three minutes until I gave up. He's not answering any time soon. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone.

Why must he be like this?

I finished eating and put my plate in the dishwasher, I'll clean it later.

I went to the couch and went through my messages. I noticed I had one from mom; her and dad are in town and they want me and Justin to come over for brunch.

Um, I already ate. No thank you.

I texted her back and made up an excuse to not go.

My phone vibrated right after and she said that 'Justin' had already agreed to go. Well fuck him.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I clicked Jason's contact and dialed his phone.

"Hello Mads, you ready for brunch?" He asked. I can literally see a smirk on his face from here. I just know.

"No Justin, why would you agree to go without telling me first?" I said, annoyed.

He chuckled and said "Thought it could be fun. Also, that it would make you mad."

"Well, I am mad. Congrats on that. But I'm not going, so have fun at brunch by yourself."

"Oh please, you're going. Your mom already knows you're going."

"You can make an excuse for me."