Thirty Five

Madison's POV

It's been two days since Jason left, I've received n0 calls or texts from him. I know he's busy and that he's working, which is why I haven't bothered him about it. I've been focusing on me as well.

Today I had to wake up early for some photo shoot for a magazine. It wasn't anything big, it was just a small article about a new clothing line. Now I'm at Alissa's place, we got some takeout and we're just having some girl time.

I've noticed I've been dedicating all my time on him, my whole life revolves around him. And now that he's gone, my life seems so... boring. That's why I want to focus more on my modeling and aim for something bigger, set goals for myself. I just want to live my life out of the same routine from every day.

"I don't get why she wouldn't tell us." I said. Alissa was telling me about how Chantel has a lover now, and how she's never around because of him.

"You know what I don't get? How you're still with Justin." She said, making me roll my eyes at her. There she goes again, I already memorized her speech.

"Alissa, don't start." I said. "Fine. Where is he anyways?" She asked. "He's on a business trip." I said. "Shocker." She said under her breath. I rolled my eyes at her and said "He's in Italy, I haven't heard from him since he left." I said as I finished my food.

"Hey, what about you? No special guy?" I asked. She cringed and shook her head. "I'm not into that stuff, you know me." "Yeah. But it's nice to have someone, you know?" I sighed. I miss him.

Jason's POV

The secretary guided me through a door and introduced me to the not so tall man.

"Sir, this is Mr. Jason McCann."

"McCann!" De Nucci greeted me as he shook my hand.
"Glad you could make it." He said. "I'm glad to be here. This is my business partner and right hand, Zayn Malik." I introduced the two and they shook hands.

We sat down with him and talked through all the details of our contract with him. We explained every little thing and spend hours in trying ways to lure him in. He didn't seem so convinced, his face didn't show any emotion. He just sat there across from me.

"I'm in." The guy said, lifting a huge amount of pressure off my shoulders. "I'm having a house party tonight, bring the papers and I'll sign the contract."

I got annoyed. I wanted to be done with this already, I wanted him to sign in the spot. "Alright, pleasure doing business with you sir." Zayn said as he shook his hand. I stood up and shook his hand as well. "I'll see you both tonight."

We walked out of the building and got into the car that had being waiting for us. Zayn took a different car this time, so I was able to be by myself. I made it to the house and served myself a drink.

I sighed as I sat down and took out my phone. I checked the time and tried to think about the difference in time zones, but my mind is too exhausted. I'm just gonna hope she's awake.

I dialed her number and patiently waited to hear her voice.

"Hello?" She answered in a sleepy raspy voice. "Hey Madison. I'm sorry to wake you." I said.

"Jason?" She asked. "Yeah baby, it's me. Don't think I've forgotten about you." I said as I smiled to myself. "Hi baby, how are you?" She asked. "I'm good love, how are you?" I asked. "I'm good. I miss you." She said. "Me too darling. Today I'm hoping to finish closing this deal, I'll be back before you know it." I said, reassuring myself more than her.