Seventy Two

Jason's POV

"Sign here."

I grabbed the pen and signed on the provided area on the paper, next to Madison's signature, as I shook my head.

"This is fucking ridiculous." I said as I looked over at Lawrence. I was fucking pissed the fuck off. Not only do they make it impossible for me to get an officiant to marry me and Madison, they won't even let us be in the same room.

"And here." The officiant said as he turned the page.
I signed again and pushed away the set of papers, not wanting to see it in my face anymore.

"I forgot to hand you this." Lawrence said as he looked through his stuff. He pulled out another set of papers and placed them in front of me. I lazily looked over it and saw that Madison had already signed it.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked as I looked over at Lawrence. "It's a prenup arrangement. It'll protect you and your-" he stopped talking after I tore the pages in half.

"I don't need a fucking prenup." I said. Even if Madison was after me for my money, which I'm certain that that's the last thing she cares about, I wouldn't care, she can have it.

"Can you bring her in now?" I said as I bounced my leg up and down. Lawrence looked over at the guard, which said "There's no honeymoon in prison." before cracking a laugh.

It took all of my strength to not get up and strangle him. I knew better than that. I need to be good, I need to at least try, for her.

"My client is asking for some time with his wife." "Nothing else."

The guy got his ass off the wall he was rested against and walked out of the room.

I rested my face on the palm of my hands and took a deep breath. I'm losing it. I can't fucking stand this any longer.

"You have an hour. No funny business." I heard guard's voice said after the door opened. I heard footsteps coming in my direction and next thing I know she sits next to me and wraps her arm around my torso.

"Hey." She whispered.

I lifted my head and placed my hand over hers.

"Hey." I said.

"You okay?" She asked.

I looked ahead of me and noticed we were alone in the room, then looked back at her and shook my head.

"You don't deserve this." I said. She placed her hand on my cheek and whispered "Jason..."

"You really don't deserve this Madison. This is so fucking shitty." I shook my head. "You shouldn't be getting married in prisons. And being told to sign prenups!" I said in disgust that Lawrence felt the need to do that without even consulting me.

"It's fine." She said.

"It's not." I argued. "I want you to know I didn't know about that. Lawrence didn't tell me shit he made that. I tore it up."

"It's okay jay." She said as she kept caressing my face.

I buried my head into her neck and let out a heavy breath.

"This is so fucking frustrating." I said.

"I know." She said. "But we did it." "Were married."
"And I love you." She said as she grabbed my face and lifted it. She pressed her lips on my cheek and then gave me a smile. I couldn't return the smile, so I kissed her. That way I can hide the disappointment and disgust I felt towards the way we were forced into getting married.

She's a freaking angel. She really just threw her life away for me. She married me, just for a fucking trial case which will probably be a loss.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers.

She deserves so much better. And this time I really can't be what she deserves. I'm stuck in this shit hole forever. I have no fucking option.

All I can do is change my mood so she doesn't feel as shitty as I do.

"I love you baby." I whispered. "You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. Have I told you that?"

She nodded and smiled. I looked down and grabbed onto her thigh, running my thumb over the skin.
I looked into her eyes and finally smiled. "You're Madison McCann now." I whispered. She chuckled and said "Well, technically I'm a Bieber." I chuckled and interlocked our fingers.

"I wish we could get out of here." I sighed. "Me too." She said as she rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms around her.

"I guess we'll always have Greece."

"Shut up jay." She said. "You're gonna get out of here, and you're taking me to Italy, just like you said."

I chuckled and looked down at her hopeful eyes. I decided not to rain on her parade and go along with it. "I'll take you all around the world Mrs.Bieber." I said before pecking her lips. I then moved my lips to her ear and said "I want to fuck you in every country."

"Stop it." She said as she pulled away from me. I chuckled and pulled her towards me again. I leaned towards her face and kissed her soft lips.

"We will." She said.

I smiled at her, knowing we will never travel together again, and pecked her lips. "Yes we will wifey."

She giggled and pulled me closer again.