Sixty

Songs for this chapter:

Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby- Cigarettes After Sex

Robbers - The 1975

Jason's POV

I rolled my eyes as Nate gave us his little speech.
I scoffed and said "The fuck do you know?" I cocked my head back.

"I know plenty." Nate responded. "And I know you fucked him." He said while waving the gun towards Madison, my heart speeding it's pace.

"Hey buddy, I'm right here." I said, trying to get Nate to focus on me and leave Madison out of this.

"I heard you both at the apartment, everything you said. I saw you two kissing." He said.

"I'm sorry." Madison said as tears fell down her eyes.

"I was the one who fucked her. And I know I have an affect on her that you will never have. That's the reason she's here tonight." I said and smirked, knowing that this would make him lose his temper. I know it'll make my blood boil if some guy talked to me about Madison this way. "Her legs were shaking-"

"Shut up!" Nate yelled and pointed the gun at me again.
I smirked to myself as I succeeded to get what I wanted.

I turned to look at Madison, who was crying and begging Nate to drop this.

This is my fault. I shouldn't had meddled. I should've stayed as far away as I could from her and let her live her life.

I just hope she knows I love her, that this is not just 'lust'.

I love her so much. So fucking much.

I'm satisfied with having been able to see her one last time, and kiss her, and made love to her. And honestly, I'd rather just fucking die than to live watching her be with another man.

I sighed and looked back at Nate who was struggling to decide on wether he should really shoot me or not.

"Just shoot." I said.
"I'm not armed." I said, trying to get him to be less afraid.

"Get the fuck away." Nate yelled, his face getting red and the vein in his neck popping.

"Shoot me! Just fucking shoot me already!" I yelled as i walked closer to him.

"Jason, stop!" Madison yelled

"What the fuck are you waiting for? You fucking pussy" I yelled.

Nate furrowed his eyebrows together and scrunched up his nose.

"Do it!" I yelled at him.

Nate fired his gun and, as I waited to be hit by the bullet, Madison jumped in front of me.

My world stopped.

I saw her body fall in slow motion.

She hit the ground and closed her eyes.