Fifty Nine

Songs for this chapter:

Easily - Bruno Major

Japanese Denim - Daniel Caesar

Two of us - Louis Tomlinson

Fall Apart - Scott Orr

Jason's POV

I stared at the liquid in my cup as I stirred it.

"Maybe I was brainwashed before and now I can finally see the truth."

"The truth?"

"Yes. Who you really are. A monster. I was just too blind to see it before."

"I can't believe I used to think what we had was love."

"The most we had was lust."

I chugged down the liquid that was in my cup and then grabbed the bottle as I went to sit on the couch.

"I love Nate"

I brought the bottle to my lips and drank. This was my only escape from this fucking nightmare I was living.

I thought things were going to be different once I got back. I thought I was gonna be able to get her back. Maybe run away together, make a new life...

I was so fucking wrong.

Madison's POV

I went to the kitchen and looked for the bowl of strawberries I had in the refrigerator.

I placed them on the counter and took a bite of the one I grabbed.

It's been two weeks since I last saw Jason. Two weeks since I've talked to him.

I thought I was doing the right thing, why do I feel so horrible?

"Madison..." Nate called as he walked in. "This came in for you." He had a white envelope in his hand.

He placed it on the counter next to me and said "My mom needs some help in the gallery, so I have to go."

"I'll see you later tho." I nodded and he walked away.

Once I made sure he was gone, I opened the envelope.

Hello love,

If you thought I had forgotten about you, I hate to break it to you but, you're wrong :)
It seems that every time we see each other we end up fighting, that's not what I want. So, here I am, writing you yet another letter. But this time is not to say goodbye, but the opposite.