Thirteen

Madison POV

"Hello gorgeous." Justin said as I walked downstairs.

He had spent most of the day with me but eventually left so he could get ready for tonight.

I smiled and walked towards him. He was wearing a suit, and he looked handsome as hell.

"You smell really good." He said and pecked my lips.

"Thank you."

"C'mon, let's go."

We got to the arena and now we're currently backstage.

We hung out with Floyd, Justin introduced me to him and he gave me a smile. But for the most part, I just stood next to Justin while they talked, like an accessory.

I wonder if Alissa is actually gonna come.

Justin's POV

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go get Alissa and Neels." Mads said.

"What? Now?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"No, we're just about to go out." I said.

"How about you walk with Floyd to the ring, and I wait for you at our seats with the guys?" She said as she put her hands on my chest.

I sighed and nodded "Fine. Just give me a kiss."

She pecked my lips and smiled before walking away.

We're not good, I can tell.

She's not fooling me, ever since she found out who I really am she's been weird, distant, and she just acts different.

I just wish she were honest with me and that she would tell me how she actually felt. I can't keep being like this.

I feel like I'm slowly losing her, like she's going to leave me if I don't do something.

I need her to see that I'm the same person she first met, I need to make her fall in love with me again.

Madison's POV

"I'm so glad you made it." I said as I pulled Alissa and Chantel into a hug.

"Where's Justin?" Neels asked.

"He's about to walk Floyd to the ring, come on, let's take our seats."

We got to our seats and stood there as Mayweather made his entrance with Justin and Lil Wayne.

I didn't know weezy was here.