Thirty Nine

Madison's POV

I woke up and got up from bed.

Today was another day where I had to wake up early to go to set. I took a quick shower and got ready to go. I didn't really bother doing much with myself, there's a team that's going to be doing my hair and makeup at the set anyways.

I got to the studio we were shooting at and got introduced to  my team for today. I greeted them and then a lady showed me to my dressing room, where they put me into hair and makeup.
I got my hair done and then sat down to get my face beat.

In the midst of the process my attention shifted to the TV. I heard Jason's name and my head immediately snapped to the direction of where the Tv was sitting.

"Breaking News: Jason McCann has finally been spotted, after ten years of reckless attacks and police searching for him." A lady said as they played a clip of Jason running.

My heart sinked to the bottom of my stomach

"Finally." The artist who was doing my makeup whispered.

"The police was able to capture one of his gang members who was identified as Zayn Malik. Unfortunately, McCann was able to get away." She said. Now showing a clip of Zayn walking with his hands on his back, handcuffed with his head down.

"Wow. There's no way those are gang members. They look like models." The girl said, now looking at the Tv.

I was freaking out in my seat. They know it's him, they have a video of him.

"I can't believe they let him run away." The girl kept making stupid comments that only drove me to insanity.

"I can't do this. I have to go." I said and got out of the chair.

I ran off the set, ignoring the multiple people questioning me.

I made it off the building and got into my car. I started breathing heavily as I dialed Jason's number.

I needed to know he was okay, I can't function if he's in trouble, what if they get him? What if they kill him?

I cried after my call went to voicemail for the fifth time, getting more anxious and desperate by the minute.

Where could he be?

Jason's POV

I put my gun on my back pocket and walked out of my car to check that everything was in order and going according to plan.

De Nucci's ship finally got here tonight and it's some good shit. I'm not letting these fuckers let any of it go to waste. This is a big load, the first of many. 

As I walked down to the large warehouse I came across Zayn and shook his hand.

"Whats up man?""How's the misses?" He asked as we walked together. I sighed and said "I'm starting to think I should just give up."

He chuckled and said "I would need to see that to believe you actually mean it." "She's warming up to me more, but it's not like it used to be." I sighed. "No shit, she almost got raped. You gotta he patient." Zayn said. I sighed and nodded as we walked side by side.

"We should sample this shit tonight." Zayn chuckled, referring to the coke that's supposed to arrive in a few minutes.

"Jason McCann, this is the FBI we know you're here, we have you surrounded." I heard come from a loud speaker, making me run for my life.

Zayn ran after me and pulled out his gun, he made a couple fire shots before telling me "Run man, I'll catch up to you." I stopped and looked at him, there was no way in hell I was leaving him behind. He's my brother.

"What the Fuck are you doing McCann? Go! Fucking go!" He pushed me away. I shook my head in disagreement. "No fucking way."
"If you don't fucking go I'm shooting you." He said, now pointing the gun at me.

I listened to him, thinking about Madison. I couldn't leave her behind, I couldn't risk it.

I turned on my feet and kept running.

I made it to my car, which I had luckily parked far from the scene, and I sped away from the scene.

My heart was beating so fast. I had no idea where the fuck I was going, i just drove, desperately hoping that they didn't see me, that they weren't following me. I would glance back casually, feeling extremely paranoid.

Im fucked.