Twelth

Madison's POV

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings.

I couldn't recognize the place.

It was dark and cold, the only light in here was the reflection of the moon and stars that was coming in from the window.

I was sweating and my hands were tied behind my back.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself as I tugged on my hands, trying to break free.

"You finally woke up." Justin said, he had his head low but raised it to look  into my eyes. His eyes were wet from previous tears, it's obvious he has been crying.

He turned to look at my hands and said "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You're only gonna get hurt."

"Jay?" I asked confused. "What's going on?"

He was sitting on a wooden chair across from me, with a psycho smile on his face.

He was leaning forward, his hands were together, and he was shaking his foot.

"I love you Madison." He said.

"I love you more than you can ever imagine. But I don't think I can trust you."

"What?" I asked, with my eyes opened sharp.

He leaned forward and looked down. I looked at what he had on his hands and closed my eyes shut.

He had a gun. I am scared.

"Things are never gonna be the same between us, are they?" He asked as tears ran down his face.

"You don't like who I am, you're never going to love me."

"Justin, Listen to me, Listen to me please!" I begged as hot tears poured down my eyes.

He loaded the gun and stood up.

"Justin, I love you. Please, you have to believe me!" I cried desperately.

He shook his head, "You don't, you're never going to love someone like me, you've said so yourself. You're eventually going to leave me and rat me out, just like you threaten to, aren't you?"

"No! I would never! Jase, Jason I love you. I swear to God!"

"HELP ME! Someone help me please!" I yelled.

He chuckled and said "You just proved it to me.

I'm sorry Mads." He pointed his gun at me and his hand started shaking.

"Don't do this. Please!" I sobbed.

He wiped his eyes and looked away.

~~~~

I woke up and shot up immediately. I was covered in sweat and I was running out of air.

I pulled my knees into my chest and hugged them. I rested my head on top of them and cried.

What if this dream is a warning?

What if Alissa and Grayson are right?

Justin might say one thing but the person he is shows differently.

I need to calm down. I know Justin, he wouldn't do that to me, he wouldn't hurt me. He's done nothing but the opposite.

I took a deep breath as I laid back down. I stretched and turned to my side to grab my phone and check for my usual good morning text from Justin.

Justin:
Hello divine
Hope you slept well ma lady

I smiled to myself and locked my phone. How could he hurt me?